Economy Related Suggestion

PandaAU

Ended up testing out the 4 main "Money making" jobs (Miner, Meth, Weed and Moonshine) and Miner makes the most so much so that it makes all the other jobs obsolete. I would've suggested just bring down miner profit or bring up the other jobs profit (weed needs it the most) but as much as the above bit would fix the issue of the other jobs being obsolete. Another issue that links in with it is the Unboxing, currently if I were to spend 39 hours doing nothing but mining without being interrupted I would be able to afford 1 tier 3 box and key and when that only gives you a chance at getting the knife you want it just becomes a bit ridiculous. My suggestion to help make the other 3 jobs worth and getting knives more feasible for the average player is.

1. If it's even possible setup the weed dealer to be able to splice their plants up to a higher percentage but have it so its only going up by about 1% each time making it so players cant just jump straight into it and make a large amount of cash quick. But the players who do invest time into it will be able to increase their earnings over time with each harvest/splice.

2. Meth pricing for each difficulty should honestly be doubled even tripled purely based on the fact that with current pricing if the average player were to make the Kalaxian Crystal (Worth 4$) there is a high chance they would halve their profit even to the point where they make no profit. But even if you look at the above average that can get through it with minimal or even no loss of money they would still have to do Meth for 550 hrs in order to afford the current tier 3 box and key or 13hrs just to be able to earn what a miner would earn in 1 hr.

3. MoonShine currently earns about 2 3rds of what a miner does so a basic increase in price per jar would make it for viable.

4. Mining currently earns a massive amount but only through iron/coal copper, silver and gold are all worthless purely due to the fact that with a lvl 5 pickaxe the time it takes you to get enough gold to smelt and make one lot of bars you could've made 4-10 lots of iron bars maybe more and considering gold is only worth 2x what iron is worth it just ends up being a waste of time trying to mine gold and its about the same for silver and copper i way you could fix this is by adding in the mineshafts and increasing the value of the other 3 ores or increasing the mine speed on the other 3 ores but still increase the value of them

5. Unboxing seems heavily overpriced I can understand not wanting it to be easy and people just mass buying them but with the current pricing you rarely see anyone buy the tier 1 box let alone the tier 3 I would suggest reducing the cost of the boxes to a simple tier 1 would cost 1 million, tier 2 2million, tier 3 3million and orbital 4million ( reductions are based current economy in relation to making money)

Sidenote: If your wondering why i didn't put printers in this list it's due to the fact that printers are something that almost every job can get and does not require you to be actively taking care of it.

• Like 1

I can agree with the 1 - 3 suggestion as the Miner job was too overpowered than the rest of money making jobs. But yesterday's change logs indicated that Miner has been heavily nerfed then Weed got slightly buffed. With that changes, it might be finally fair for miners.

I'd disagree with the number 5 Unboxing suggestion. I can understand the frustration of how overprice it is but the reason behind it is really reasonable tbh.

First of all, the knives are permanent and you can use it anytime and anywhere.

Second, it also deals high damage, with the knife you can shank 3 people easily especially from the back as it normally deals like 50-75 damage per heavy attack (right click) and probably around 35-40 dmg per light attack (left click).

35-40 dmg seems the same for damages of all guns but the attack speed of the knives are what makes it reliable to use.

Third, Even with the overprice, people can still have a "win-win" situation when they open it while they don't have a knife at first. But when you already have a knife then you want to open another unbox, then its already called gambling, its for your own risk and for your own interest/likings.

Fourth, if you don't like the price, then why bother trying to buy it if its just a personal interest for everyone. Like what are you trying to get from the unboxing with this suggestion? Gambling? Achievement? Showing off how lucky you are? Buying the cases means buying it with risk.

Fifth, the orbital case contains op item the medicinal vape. If you will take a look again on the orbital case, they are different from the rest and cannot be spawned by normal jobs. That's why its expensive.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey panda! Regarding your first part of your suggestion, me and lui spent around a week perfecting the economy so T3 knives are only for the elite. We understand that it may be difficult but it’s really the intention. If everyone had your pretty knives all of your knives would lose value.