Discord User#: duck#1337

Your in-game name: duckers

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1674049687113.png.b918ae9f822b46ef47515e777d17b86f.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1674049715031.png.c00fb274b72b2fc66e31d7138e4da36d.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Refer to above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I am always interacting with the community and good positive relationships with many members, today and yesterday I helped 2 gun dealers expand their store and teach them how to build, spending nearly an hour with "joe soda" (the one yesterday) helping him add some cool wiremod part of his gun store that auto-dispenses. and teaching a new player called "Joh n" (the one today) how to use the basics of the building and the building rules. I tought him tools like stacker, precision and alignment, how to do fading doors and keypads, etc. His base went from some misaligned gap-filled mess to a pretty clean base for a beginner user, and I guided him through the whole process and made him redo a lot of it to make sure he had the understanding down, also spending almost an hour with him. I was going out of my way to stop RP to teach users how to build, aswell as one user breaking several building rules a week or twoish ago, and teaching him how to entirely revamp his base with good defense and no unnecessary props. (it was a maze base with like 10 keypads). I'm always positively interacting with members, even the toxic ones I typically ignore and usually end up having some good interactions with.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

A lot of it was explained above, but I have been helping new gmod users and server users learn how to build, basic server rules that people commonly break without realizing such as NLR and base guidelines. I believe I am becoming a very good role model to new users in the server, alike to the people who helped me learn how to build and rule guidelines when I first joined and didn't know anything. I love building in gmod and have learnt many things from john kevin about wiremod and ive used those skills to teach it to other users as-well, and just for my own learning because it gives a surprising amount of knowledge on logic.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes.

• Like 2

+1

Hello Duckers. You are one of the most active members of the community and I believe that you are deserving of trusted. You do not have any recent warns (no warns for a week) and your warn list isn't too bad. I can tell that you are putting in effort to show that you would be a great member of our community. For these reasons I will be giving you my +1 today.

I wish you the best of luck

Sincerely

Fetus Milkshake

Edited by Fetus Milkshake
  • Like 2

+1

I have always seen duckers contributing to the server in a positive way, he brings good rp interactions and is a very active player, these are all traits of someone who is deserving of trusted you application is also incredibly detailed which shows you have certainly put effort into it.

I will say however I have to disagree with fetus in saying you do not have any recent warns, I do believe 2 warns in less than 2 weeks is definitely recent and it would of been in your best interest to wait a little longer to show you are commited to the rules

With that, good luck with your application.

MIRT OUT.

• Like 2

Hey Duckers, seeing as we often RP together I will try to keep this review as unbiased as I can :)

Firstly, let's bluntly start with the bad. I am able to forgive and turn a blind eye on dated warns (I do not think judging someone on dated warns is fair) however, I am not a fan of how recent some of your warns are (2 in 2 weeks), I believe this application would have been golden if you waited another two weeks.

In saying this, that is the only fault in your application and no matter how much I dig, I can't fault you further. You have definitely put detail into this application, and I've seen you do the same in RP situations. You have a good personality and you're a really easy person to get along with, making you a perfect role model for the community. I really hope to see you thrive further within this community once (and if) trusted has been granted to you.

Argo, I leave a +1 on this application.

Good luck with your application - Wrynn!

200.gif

• Like 2

+1

You have pretty good overall play time and community presence and your application is well formatted and written out. You're active in-game and on the discord which shows that you care to get involved with the community.

However, I do have to strongly agree with others that you have a fair amount of recent warns from the last month and I personally believe you're lacking forum activity with only 5 messages as of currently.

Good Luck (y)

Mason Evergreen

• Like 3

MAJOR +1

Duckers is what trusted should be. i can say positively that duckers is a good chunk of the community, always seeing him in game no matter the time and i guarantee you will or have only had good interactions with him, the man has legit no bad bones in him.

Yes your warns are fairly recent and u have quite a bit but there are so much more positives than them negatives.

-The application is well written and fairly well detailed

-Over 1 week playtime

-Active on everything

Apart from the semi recent warns there is no reason you shouldn't get trusted.

again +1

and best of luck

• Like 1

+1

Duckers is a great guy and is very fit for the trusted role, Duckers is really active I basically see him nearly everyday on the server and in discord talking to others and contributing with the community. Duckers in my opinion is ready to hold the trusted role. Duckers is a dedicated member to this community and has done a lot of good. recently all of my interactions with Duckers has been great.

• Like 1

+1

From your last application I can say you've changed for the better. I activity see you on the server, interacting with the community. As stated so far you've being helping new members get the ropes of Orbital which in return gets them to stay longer. Duckers is deserving of Trusted.