Driver Nephi's Trusted Application

Driver Nephi

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199105569747/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:572652009

Your in-game name: Driver Nephi

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 20210912002516_1.thumb.jpg.3d180ac1db6cafa5fbd5a97b0b97ba31.jpgHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 20210912002609_1.thumb.jpg.2ded01bac1f53a6d5adc8cd78070e2b5.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

> Trusted is a rank earned with experience and dedication, I have played on this server for almost 4 days total and continue to commune with those around me and interact with the less social whenever it's possible. I have a deep relationship with the PD/Swat - that's my strength. I also have a strong bond with the common user, this helps with interactions and allows for better quality of life when there's an RP interaction. Regarding the staff, while the relationship is very distant, I continue to interact and report WHENEVER I can, making sure there's a connection with them as well. Overall I have continued to make massive progress with the community and will continue to do so if I do or don't get the rank.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

> Occasionally there comes a new user who has NO idea what they are doing or how to even access the rules, they downloaded the game half an hour ago on their new gaming PC and wanted to talk to others - This is an ample opportunity for myself to immediately jump in and help the newbie out! If they were to see my trusted rank they might just feel a whole lot more comfortable or even calm as they can assure themselves that they won't be told the incorrect rules. I can also help those who got VIP and aren't aware of the wire mod tools, giving them a chance to start off with the basics would be perfect since it might just void some warns, like c'mon, do you wanna get warned for accidentally spawning a wire prop in and it kills like 3 people?

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

> I can comfortably confirm that I am knowledgeable of all the important guidelines and at least aware of the smaller/unwritten rules that not a whole lot of people might have known to exist.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

> That would only be fair.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

> I agree to avoid abuse of power and to report those that do, including myself.

• Like 1

1. Active in the community

2. Really fun and friendly in his way

3. Shows understanding of server rules

4. He knows when to be serious in a situation and then when to make Rp fun

I really respect him, I believe trusted is definitely a deserved for him and it is a big +1 from me, hope to see you get it, Goodluck

+1

Edited by STICKEY
  • Like 1

Hey Driver,

From my time observing you play with others and interacting with people, I'm sure I can easily give this a +1. I have seen you act well among others, always contributing to conversations and performing well in role-play. You have made a great start to introducing yourself in the community and I commend you for your efforts in doing so. You've been helpful to others in need, and also shown good leadership and knowledge when it comes to abiding the rules. I wish the best with your application.

• Like 1

Hey mate

I’ve seen you around a lot, especially in PD. You have been very nice towards me and haven’t seen or heard you do anything negative towards another user. You are very active in OOC and discord helping out and being active in discussions, showing you are very dedicated towards the community. Your application checks all the boxes and I believe your being honest with all your responses.

While I do believe you are a good person, I too believe that the messages in OOC in Frostyboi’s response are unacceptable.

I do believe you should be able to criticise staff for their decisions made in a sit. However the feeling I get is more a based around you hate female staff rather than just saying you had an annoying sit with a staff member. When critiquing, gender should never be the issue. The disrespect you’ve shown towards female staff members is not what we ask from any user.

Edited by Frothyz4Dayz (Joe Pesci)

Hey driver, how are you mate?

You're a very active player in the community and always very friendly towards everyone, i've had many positive experiences with you and I see that you're always willing to give a helping hand to the people in the community. I'm going to have to give you a +1 because I believe you could be a very good role model in the community. There is a catch however, I'd like to see you more active in the discord and forums a bit more. If you can do that then I don't see why you aren't a good fit for this role.

Best of luck with your application.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hello there, mate.

You've been very active on the server and have always been friendly to other players. I've seen you a lot in OOC and just helping other players from time to time, which is great, and you've gone four days without receiving any warnings, which shows you know the rules and would be a great role model in the community.

I'll give you a +1.

Good luck with your app

After a discussion in the staff chat, I've come across some screen shots of you saying "why do all female staff gotta be so fucking annoying"

This is entirely inappropriate even for a normal member, let alone a trusted member.

Feel let down by you broski :(

• Like 1

Why hello there Driver

As Far I can see your a great player and are extremely active. You've also seen to have made a name for yourself in the community which is good. However after a picture was shown to me I'm going to have to say -1 to this application.

The images below shows your lack of respect for our female staff members and furthermore your action of trying to cover it up by telling others not to spread the screenshot makes it even worse. What makes you think you can disrespect staff in OOC by calling them shit. its not the attitude I would like to see from a trusted player. The fact is if you wanted to complain you would make a staff report like everyone else. Shame to see this kinda stuff

Have a good day

FrostyBoi

5.jpg?width=400&height=2253.jpg?width=400&height=225

• Like 1

DENIED

Disrespecting and venting out to the public with bad intent shows how immature you can be. We do not tolerate such behavior such as like this especially disrespecting any members of the community. Disrespecting to Staff or new members in the community, Trusted roles are not deserved for people like that. As said by Frosty, if you feel mistreated by one of our staff team, take it up to the higher ups or make staff report, don't take it out to the public as it will make you a bad figure even if you are right or wrong. Improve your behavior before you make another trusted application.

Re-apply in two weeks.

• Like 1