SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95122960

Discord User#: DragonGamer123#5397

RP Name: N/A

RP Rank: N/A

Country/Time Zone: AWST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): N/A

What are your active days/times on the server?:
I can be on for the whole day if available on Wednesdays to Sundays. However I can only be on 3PM onwards on Mondays - Wednesdays due to IRL Work.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): N/A

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I have minor staff experience from a previous StarwarsRP server called OG Networks. I was Trial Mod.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I am a moderately working person in my IRL Job and I like helping those who need it. I want to be able to help others here in this server as well. I have some experience and I wish to gain more by becoming staff on this server.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Good communication with the other staff is key, as it results in good teamwork and productivity. I have worked in a team before during PD Events hosted on the Orbital DarkRP server as well as outside of those events as well.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: I will make sure the server is a fun place to be at and that everyone has a good time. Nobody likes those who come to just ruin people's roleplaying experience and just take away all the fun in roleplaying. I have a good sense of humor and I know how to listen and when to accept I have done something wrong even if I sometime feel otherwise. I will bring just good times in general for all who play, even other staff members.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes.

• Love
Reactions: KeyZTV

KeyZTV

Head Administrator
Staff Member
Apr 15, 2022
Western Australia

Good Morning / Evening

The Enforcement staff team currently has no free slots. You will be contacted and moved to the interview stage if a space opens up. Thank you for your application.