Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198845849312/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:442791792

Discord User#: Cosmic#9457

Your in-game name: Dr Smith

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

1674270441590.png.ec100a53dc82d0af1fd6eff98dbd819a.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1674270485476.thumb.png.4ffca66838cf6501d6c18c9049f3c817.png

2 warns latest warn, last being on the 4th of January.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None and no active warns

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? The Trusted role is a role reserved for players that have proved that not only are they committed to the server with sufficient game time but also that they are familiar with the rules and guidelines that govern player activity. I almost have 6 days of game time and i am very familiar with the rules. I also believe i am fairly well known to players on the server but the validity of this application should not be largely respective to how well you know me considering the trusted rank is a sign of experience and familiarity with the rules, not a sign of recognition.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I don't intend to do anything spectacular with the trusted rank. I am a highschool student with a life so ill mainly just be playing around with wiremod and the few extra roles available. One doesn't need the trusted rank to be a role model within the server they simply need the right attitude. With trusted ill be able to make base dupes and add wiremod make dmg detectors and alot of cool things. Its possible that with the added features i receive i will be able to output more diverse and interesting content on the server where most do not have this role. Some may say that this application is too short with not enough effort, however i believe it is precise and concise and answers all the required criteria effectively.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yessir

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: oh for sure

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? totally

1674270443767.png.71ca6a4f7750a86774de5a0b392ecb2a.png

• Like 1

+1

To start with the positives, you have a solid amount over the minimum requirement for a trusted role which shows your commitment to the server. Your application is well written out and you are also fairly active on Orbital Discord.

However, while it is good that you only have two warnings and none fairly recent, others may comment on this. In my mind it is okay as it has been at least 2 weeks, but I would recommend at least refresh yourself on the rules. Your forum activity is also a little lacking and could use a little more work and will help the community to further get to know who you are.

Good luck (y)

Mason Evergreen

Edited by Mason Evergreen
  • Like 1

100% a very active player providing great roleplay and low warns, 0 negative interactions with this man, great attitude and an extremely worthy candidate for the trusted role

+1

good luck with your app!

MIRT OUT! ZOOOOM

• Like 1

+1

I have seen you around a lot and you are pretty active I have had you quite a few times in my sit and and only very small times you have been in the wrong in my sits. This shows that you follow the rules quite well, also almost 6 days of playtime with only 2 warns is excellent, keep it up bro! So yea all I have never really had a bad interaction with you and I am always seeing you around. Also your application is quite nice and detailed so that's also really good.

• Like 1

As I'm writing this you've been warned whilst your application is up, showing you show little to no understanding of the rules. Make sure in the future you know what you're doing so you don't receive these punishments, remember you can always ask a staff member for help ingame using "@"

As Osama said you've being warned recently. I disagree with Osama stating "Showing little to no understanding of the rules".

I do believe you have an understanding of the rules because of 3 warns and 5 days of playtime. But the recent warn isn't a great look and it'll be the main reason for my -1.

ive seen Dr smith in game, but i do not think he is ready for trusted, to me he has shown no signs of helping the community something a trusted member should be.

i agree with other negative one's such as cunt, and Osama, pretty recent warn, only around a month ago,

i suggest try making yourself better known as a community member, try helping the community in some sort of way, and also go another couple of months with a clean record.

best of luck wallaby

DENIED

Poor community feedback and the applicant had received a warning. If you ever get warned during an application, your best bet is to appeal it other than leave it. For the community feedback, read over it and take it into consideration if you wish to reapply in the future.

You may reapply in 1 week.

• Like 1