Dr Dingus

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198317725053/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178729662

In-game name: Dr Dingus

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1Day 21Hours 2min 15Seconds

1627037736616.png.7e3b8154d86a63ad0006ac564bb4a9d0.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1627037856036.thumb.png.214ab1811475bafa3b4c1ccf850df474.png

I have serveral warnings, since I am fairly new to the darkrp scene. However, I have learned from my mistakes and bad judgements and numerous of these were due to a lack of knowledge/understanding of the rules. I have furthermore polished and improved my knowledge of the server's rules and have come to really enjoy this kind of game and roleplay as a whole. I have understand that what I did was punished.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have 1 blacklist (Comms blacklist) I accidentally used the wrong mic connected to my system and it was deemed micspamming.

Blacklist shown above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve the rank trusted because I have learn't from my mistakes earlier and now think I am ready for the responsibility that is required. I have really come to enjoy this server. I believe I have learnt enough and can remember the rules, so I can make the correct choices and can be a functioning member of the trusted rank. It truly would be an honor.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help the community of orbital rp in numerous ways, such as; Being to be able to provide services and jobs which are limited to trusted and VIP members because I play on the server daily from early and late low pop times where there aren't any on and personally, I know the struggle of not being able to find Black Market Dealers and more on a 10 pop lobby. Also, I believe I can help people with the new abilities of the role and support others better.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

After I was warned various times, I ended up learning the rules the hard way and I now understand the rules extensively. I have read the rules multiple times now and can make the correct choices in-game.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree and respect this term. People should not have benefits without abiding to the responsibilities, as with everything.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree, as stated in the last subheading, People need to follow their responsibilities or else, respect the implications of that.

I really appreciate your consideration of me for this important role. I really respect all the hard work the helpers, mods, admins and all of the others behind the scenes in this server to keep the gameplay great and the community ever so strong. Thank you.

Although you seem to have spent effort writing this

Unfortunatly i will have to -1

Reason being is your warnings. You have active warnings and a lot of recent ones. That shows that you do not have a clear understanding of the rules.

I also have not seen you in game

Keep working on learning the rules and becoming a likeable person. Mic spamming is bad. You have 2 different warnings from 2 different staff members. This shows that you do not understand the rules and you cannot learn from your mistakes. I do hope in the future you could change this and learn from them.

Hey buddy

Unfortunately im also going to have to -1 due to the amount of recent warns. This is a really well written application and I can see you want to turn a new page. Given some more time you may be able to prove this newfound rule knowledge and show that you are truly deserving of the trusted role.