DonHookham trusted application

nitro0813

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402194824/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220964548

What is your gametime?1642477692538.png.ae044f3ba7962f59e58b485a4495a874.png

How many warnings do you have?Screenshot(21).thumb.png.4c3b5488427914686c6dbaa309f9868f.png the reason I was warned is because I was being a Probation Officer and people said I can shoot the guy because he was disrespecting me and every one around me and at the time I only had been playing for 1 and a half days so I had no clue I could not kill the guy.

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? Don't have any/screenshot above.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have been apart of the Orbital community for a while now and it has been a great time playing and it could be better with trusted.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I could give away free dupes and let people base in those spots.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I have read over the rules a fair few times to make sure I don't break them and same with the guidelines.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I do agree with my rank being stripped completely if I misuse them.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? I completely agree to not abuse these powers.

my in game name is Don Hookham as said in the tile: I made this change because a reply said I did not say my in game name so I added this because it might have not been clear my name is the title.

Edited by nitro0813

Ok for starters you don't have your in-game name on your app and is good to know who you are on the server so we can know what you do. plus you don't have much detail on your app.

On the good side you have good play time and your warn was a long time ago so I hope you learnt from your mistake.

Good luck with your app :)

• Like 1

-1 Sadly, I am going to give you a -1 for the reasons as followed.

1. Lack of detail in application.
  2. Lack of formatting in application.
  3. Your paraphrasing doesn't make much sense.

Although your application might not be the best, you have over 1 week worth of playtime, and only ONE warn! I would love to see you on more.

Goodluck.

• Like 2

Hey man

Your name does sound familiar, although I don't know if it was positive or not. Nor have I seen much in the discord from a Don Hookam since you haven't followed the template. You application, while atheistically pleasing, doesn't tell me much about intentions or actions you have done in order to receive trusted.

Anyways, Good luck man, Wish you all the best!!

• Like 1

-1 from me

-I will say 1 week game time with only 1 warn from 5 months ago is impressive and I have to commend you for this.

-I haven't really seen much from you at all in terms in game activity. your forum activity is pretty lacking which is another problem

-Your application shows extremely little effort or detail and it looks as if you applied with no real intention of getting Trusted, please next time tell us about yourself and how you can help the community!

-You haven't included your discord user so I have no way to find out who exactly you are on the main and pd discords, please include this next time you apply if this fails.

Good luck mate

~Taser Sniper

Denied

Your community interaction is severely lacking. You can improve this by interacting with the community via OOC chat, Discord, or by responding to forum threads. Not only that, but your application is seriously lacking in detail; you might want to refer to previously accepted Trusted applications for ideas.

Please reapply in 1 week.