Donald Trumps cousin's Trusted application

Steam Community Link:

My steam community link is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199209612462/

SteamID:

My steamID is STEAM_0:0:624673367

Discord User#:

My discord user is Stealth Lock#4820

Your in-game name:

My in-game name is currently 'Donald Trumps cousin'

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

My gametime is very low, but I have only recently switched to this server after I started playing Gmod again and am going to play daily and look forward to putting a lot of time into this server.1668851879838.thumb.png.1a6d569e135ca5aa51f370ca5db04cb4.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

At this time I currently have 0 warnings because I am familiar with the rules and also, this server's rules are very similar to old ones I used to play.

1668852073401.thumb.png.7c99cefed9186c69872604b9ccad6e92.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I currently have 0 Softbans/Blacklists because I am aware of the rules.

1668852073401.thumb.png.7c99cefed9186c69872604b9ccad6e92.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe I deserve Trusted because I am going to main this server for Gmod and with aim to play daily. I also am friends with most people and currently have no warns or bans. I am never intentionally toxic or disruptive to people unless we are just messing around. I have taught a couple of players on the rules of this server as well as how most of the roles work. I also enjoy playing with this community because most people just joke around and not many take the game too seriously.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I will help the community with my trusted rank by being able to make fun community builds like cafe's, stands, shops, hotels and many more. I will also help teach new players who are wondering how to play on orbital servers. Also if I got trusted, I would be able to access roles and other benefits, which I could then use in RP situations and Builds. Overall I believe that I would more helpful than I currently am if I had the Trusted rank.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

I am quite familiar with the rules and guidelines of Orbital servers because I have read them a few times as well as been taught some basic police ones by Ruby Bartosh. I have proof that I am familiar with the rules and guidelines because I have not been warned or gotten any bans yet.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that my rank will be stripped away complete if misused.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree not to abuse any powers that are given to me with this rank.

If there is anything that I should improve on in the future, then please tell me.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Steam Community Link:

My steam community link is: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199209612462/

SteamID:

Discord User#:

Your in-game name:

My gametime is very low, but I have only recently switched to this server after I started playing Gmod again and am going to play daily and look forward to putting a lot of time into this server.[ATTACH=full]4288[/ATTACH]

At this time I currently have 0 warnings because I am familiar with the rules and also, this server's rules are very similar to old ones I used to play.

[ATTACH=full]4289[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]4289[/ATTACH]

I believe I deserve Trusted because I am going to main this server for Gmod and with aim to play daily. I also am friends with most people and currently have no warns or bans. I am never intentionally toxic or disruptive to people unless we are just messing around. I have taught a couple of players on the rules of this server as well as how most of the roles work. I also enjoy playing with this community because most people just joke around and not many take the game too seriously.

I will help the community with my trusted rank by being able to make fun community builds like cafe's, stands, shops, hotels and many more. I will also help teach new players who are wondering how to play on orbital servers. Also if I got trusted, I would be able to access roles and other benefits, which I could then use in RP situations and Builds. Overall I believe that I would more helpful than I currently am if I had the Trusted rank.

I am quite familiar with the rules and guidelines of Orbital servers because I have read them a few times as well as been taught some basic police ones by Ruby Bartosh. I have proof that I am familiar with the rules and guidelines because I have not been warned or gotten any bans yet.

If there is anything that I should improve on in the future, then please tell me.

Thank you.

Steam Community Link:

SteamID:

Discord User#:

Your in-game name:

My gametime is very low, but I have only recently switched to this server after I started playing Gmod again and am going to play daily and look forward to putting a lot of time into this server.[ATTACH type=full" alt="1668851879838.png]4288[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" width="745px" alt="1668852073401.png]4289[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" width="771px" alt="1668852073401.png]4289[/ATTACH]

Thank you.

+1 A lot of effort put into Application. No warns or bans. You don't have that much playtime, but you say your going to play lots.

• Like 1

Hello Donald,

Its a -1 from me, to start off I dont think ive ever interacted with you before which tells me you dont have much of a community interaction id like to see in a member applying for staff. No forum or discord activity which also tells me that you dont have any interaction with the community.

Atleast your app is above average, take some time g and become more involved within the community and then im sure im more then happy to give you a +1

best of luck

DENIED

Poor community feedback. It is suggested that you interact with the community more to up your presence within the community. Also, take the time to reflect on any other feedback given by staff members and community members.

You may reapply in one(1) week.