Discord User#:

Mcflumptyface#0001

14 (Pedro gave me an exemption)

Country/Time Zone:

Australian Eastern Standard Time

Do you have a working Microphone?:

Yeah

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

Y89xKL80OD0nTa4qyD-7b9ahg6--aB7UhmkFdCU8paKUiyyt3-X7WYIa4wukEDaiF0GpIxtf7KEWbRzLijzckOhAhU3Ev1JwR6Odjh9TvyU-k8g-EN3_WMPN75OPpkJ0bWk_m0E6

Warns/Bans/Blacklists:

I have no warnings

1gdg6-WWgFw-QgfuJ4u4h_KHGPNEbDKs0y2nZkQoWJZf9T31CC3UG2arJkQ5FQ8H5u2uEvlhPosW65ha24lEMjzKNLm__RLlihfQZFxr86q3IK2ETnQBYVurXjiwRjqYHQvBu1Dt

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

I don't have any prior knowledge staffing on pretty much anything, but i would like to gain experience through this server.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I'm am well known in the community, and I have always followed the rules and always checked the rules when I'm not 100% about something. I have been encouraged by staff members to go for this position (Staff Manager: Pedro and Former Administrator: Pharam). I've played with Pharam since he got staff and I have learned some basic knowledge of staffing. I always inform others when they are breaking rules and I do not hesitate to call staff when I feel they should be involved.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I don't have any examples of working as a team but here's my opinions on it.

I have never really found issues when working with others. My whole life I have always made things fair for others and myself. I believe games are the most fun when playing together with other people and meeting new people.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

• I always am always honest
  • I never usually crack under pressure
  • I have played and talked with most staff members outside of gmod
  • I can take time during tickets so I can fully understand the situation and apply the correct punishments

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

I agree

• Like 2

Don Cheadle has been playing on the server for quite some time now, weeks before the merge from iconic to orbital. He knows the rules very well and I often see him helping newer players to understand the rules and feel welcome in the server. Detailed application shows he cares about the role, massive +1 from me.
  • Like 1

+1

For the 2 weeks or so being completely new orbital, Don is the main person that has stood out. While I haven’t communicated with him, it’s funny to reminisce on how much of an impact he has had on my time on the server. He plays creatively in a humorous way but respectful, making sure he follows rules while having fun. With this extensive knowledge of the boundaries and a well known reputation, I reckon Don would be very suited to a moderation role.

• Like 1

Hello

Don Cheadles,

You're staff application is decent some thing's could be improved on.

You are a Trusted member which is nice to see show's that you are dedicated to the server and have put effort into not only just the server but the forum's.

You have plenty of in-game play time that show's that you are active and enjoy the server.

Seeing you made a staff application and all ready having the trusted role show's that you want to be even more invested into the server.

You don't have previous experience which is a slight downside and I know from experience learning to staff on different platforms was a little daunting for me in term's of staffing and Garry's mod out of all of them can be the hardest as there is allot more administrator/moderator input such as dealing with sit's player's getting allot more technical with situation's but in terms of our staff team we all help each-other.

I believe you can do good, I've heard good about you over the past two or so week's.

So in that case I will +1 your staff application!

Good luck with your Staff application Don Cheadles!

Thanks,

Muck Figures.

• Like 1

+1

All My Experiences With Don, In And Out Of Sits While Limited Has Been Golden, He Carries Himself Maturely.. More Maturely Than a 36 year old that just made staff actually XD so i cant recommend Don Enough, He knows the rules and is calm and collected in the rare time that I've had him in sits, and so far its 100% been in his favour he has never broken rules to any extent of my knowledge and upholds them and is rather welcoming to all players in the community

Good luck matey

Good Day Don Cheadle.

It is great that you don't have any warnings, you have such understanding with the Server Rules and most of all a reputation in the community. That's better than enough for a requirement for this application. But, you mostly lack enough details on your application.

First of all,

" Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position? "

Being encouraged is just a recommendation or a suggestion to take on this application, but you have not said in the detail on how can you catch the attention of the staff team on why you're deserving to be part of it? or most of all, how can you make us believe your worthiness for such position that takes more responsibility and great care on the community? How and why would we gain our trust on you when you become such staff? Try to improve your explanation in your details.

Last of all,

" Explain your ability to work as a team "

None of the details explained on how can you be useful to the team.

How can you be useful not only for the team but to the community itself? With such teamwork, how can you keep up your consistency on diligence and your responsibility as a staff for the community? What would you do in under such circumstances with the team and for the community?

I know you're sincere that you have no experiences but you'd deserve a chance for this.

[iSPOILER][/iSPOILER][iSPOILER]For now in my own opinion because of lack of details in your application, I'd be leaving this as -1[/iSPOILER]

+1

Don Cheadle is pretty good member of the community being kind and respectful to all those around him. He has learned from one of our best ticket takers while also being closely related to him will allow him to learn vital tips for staffing as well as always getting help when he needs it. Don cheadle is also active with me commonly seeing him while Im on and after playing a couple of games with him I can assure he is friendly and quite kind. However I would try to get more comfortable using a mic as it can be very helpful while staffing (Not like not using one is a problem)

Have a good one

FrostyBoi

• Like 1

+1

Don Cheadle is an active and respectful player who I think could be a great asset to the staff team. Whilst you are on the younger side, I have been a staff member in a lot of communities both in and out of Gmod and I've met plenty of people both your age and younger who were great at representing their community and displaying a great level of maturity. I've had nothing but good experiences with you (except for that one time in prison but we don't need to talk about it), you have a great amount of playtime, and having no warnings shows that you have a great understanding of the rules. Good luck my friend, please stop moaning around me. =)

+1

My reason for the support stems from the fact that you've named yourself after one of the best actors of all time. However, you also have a great attitude towards RP and are very well known and an active member of the community, would be a pleasure to have you aboard the staff team as i have never seen you do anything wrong or anything malicious.

Best of luck