Doc's Official Staff Application

Doc

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/verdictscs/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:185334578

Discord User#: jqy#8460

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes, I have two one is really good quality which I can't use at the moment but my other microphone is good quality aswell.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1630817924315.thumb.png.7862189733cc70d86dd1dd8e4ac67dfe.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1630817955723.thumb.png.f71c580344713eb0a87f650f050c2539.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None as shown above.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): I've had a lot of staffing experience throughout different games and different game modes with-in Garry's Mod. My most experience comes from Minecraft and I am currently one of the most known players with-in the community due to my staffing expertise. I have also been staff on a couple DarkRP servers such as Atlas Gaming as a Manager and Oculus Gaming as a Sr Moderator. I was also staff on Atlas Gaming SWRP for a short period of time until I found it extremely unpleasant.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I personally believe I deserve this opportunity to be on the staff team because I am fairly known throughout the community for my hard work and my qualities. I was accepted as a Trusted Member on my second time applying with only +1's which tells me I am doing something right and setting a good impression for people. Like I said in my Trusted application I find it really enjoying to create a fun time for people to experience and a few of those ways consist of; Inviting them into my roleplaying experience, giving them a rundown of the server and how it is unique to others and also showing them how awesome our community is. I have regular talks with almost everyone from the Administration team and I personally believe we are all pretty good friends with each other and have the same motives when it comes to staffing.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): As a Commander for the SWAT it show's that I have a great understanding of working in a team and even coordinating one. I believe I could work fantastically in the current staff team as most of them are in the PD and I work with them almost every day. As a previous Manager I fully understand what it means to run a team and work along side one. I do a lot of leadership such as; Captain 3x consecutive of my Region and School Football Team, Company Management work for my family's farming company.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Many qualities I have already listed with-in my previous Commander and Trusted Application but I have achieved a few more during my time on the server. The ones I have already stated will be in the colour Purple and the newly achieved ones will be in Orange.

• Determination, Hard Work and Passione towards the server.

• Organization at all times and always ready to do anything.

• I have learnt and achieved a lot of experience of leading people through my 6 years of working through different games and running different servers.

• I am always quick to learn and do anything that I am required to do so, I always put 110% into everything.

• I love to talk to people and share my experiences with them as well as listening to their own!

• I always try my best to stay in-character at all times and handle every situation like it is in the Real World, I always take precautions with raids, commanding all my fellow SWAT and Police Members while teaching them what to do and not what to do.

• I am always active and about with-in the community, offering my help to anything and anyone.

• I have added a lot to my Leadership skills from out of game activities and in-game ones such as my newly acquired Commander.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes, I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes, I agree.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Hey man,

your a good person to rp with and i have seen you around alot which is alright. 1 warn within 1 week is great. you are active on discord and forums which is very good. the only concern i have is that you just got commander and you have priority's as that position, and if you get accepted into staff that will have to change. but overall your app is great +1

Aspect

• Like 2

Hey doc so to start this off your app has a lot of detail in it which is good I see you in game every day, your a great person to be around and an excellent role model, you also have great rule knowledge and only 1 warn with 1 weeks game time is excellent and it's because of all these reasons this is gonna be a +1 from me.

gl on your staff app <3

• Like 1

Hello Doc!

First off your application looks amazing, secondly, the interactions I've had with you were positive, you're a great commander, and leader, friendly with the players, and helpful when someone needs help. You have great staff experience.

Overall I give you a +1

Good luck! Hope to see you on the staff team!

Hey doc,

Nicely written app, was really easy to read!

I've seen you around a lot, especially with your work in the PD.

I guess you kinda know who would be a good staff member and who wouldn't, it's a vibe they give off..

You definitely have a good vibe about you.

All the requirements have been met + more, activity is fantastic.. you're well spoken and understandable.

Big +1

Edited by Tuppy
  • Like 2

Solid +1

I've only had positive and friendly experiences with you whether it's through PD Discord, Main Discord, in-game or the forums. I've never seen you lose your cool and you've always kept your calm during stressful situations like PD training or patrols especially where Probational Constables don't listen and go against your order. Not only that, I have noticed you helping newbie players through OOC chat whenever I was online which is a very good staffing material. You are very active in-game as well maintaining a solid activity outside of the server through our Discord and forums. The application is written very well with detailed answers and arranged neatly. Moreover, 1 warning for a week of playtime is commendable, keep it up! All in all, you're a friendly bloke on the server and I believe that you deserve a shot at staffing after seeing you do well as a SWAT Commander. I've got nothing else to say than a good luck, chief!

Doc, hello there.

First and foremost, you created a fantastic application here, and I see you on the server frequently.

I've noticed you frequently assisting new players in ooc, and I believe you'd make a wonderful member of the staff.

You're having a great time with only one warning, which is fine.

I'll give you a +1.

Best of luck with your application.

Hey mate

Great application, thoroughly detailed and answers all questions to a high standard. Defiantly shows you've put a lot of effort into it and that's great.

I've seen you a lot around the server, discord and defiantly in the forums. Your always kind to everyone you meet and show a great deal of maturity, helping those out within the PD, other jobs or OOC.

Your presence and ability to work in a team has defintly been noticed with your application to become commander being sucessful. Showing that many people see you have the ability to lead and control a crowd.

I reckon you would make a great staff member

Good Luck!

+1

Hey Doc, how are you?

I'm going to start off by saying very impressive application, I was taken back while reading it. I can see you've put a lot of thought into this.

This is an easy +1 from me, I've seen you in the server a lot and you're always a friendly person to be around and always willing to lend a hand to players in need. My sits with you have always been very positive you're always trying to help the players out by reporting rule breaking, you're very active on the server which is great and with only 1 warning. I believe you have what it takes to be apart of the staffing team and I look forward to see how your application progresses.

All the best with your application.

Hey buddy,

Really well written application here, you have staffing history which is always great, and are promising many qualities that are vital to becoming a staff member.

When you first started on this server with SOFTYY, it looked like you two were going to be a bit mingey but I think that you've improved greatly on this and shown to be a very valued member of the community and a great roleplayer, the role of commander brings on lots of responsiblity and requires good rule knowledge, I think you should be given a shot at staff.

+1

Best of luck mate.

• Like 1

Doc, Doc, Doc, How ya doin'?

What can I say, yes? I've been observing your actions now for a couple weeks, and I believe I can trust my gut and give this a +1. From immense interactions and communications with you, I have seen how you strive to present yourself to be the greatest you can be. You have interacted with everyone in a serene and friendly way, always trying your hardest to have a fantastic time. You show deep understanding of the rules and are a prompt member of the community, always willing to help and serve anyone and everyone you can. You have a high ranking role in PD as a Commander, which definitely proves your dedication, skills, community presence and understanding of your environment. I have never had a bad encounter with you and I don't ever see it happening. Of course I wish you the best with this application, and that you have a superb day. Good luck!