Dick N Balls/Unwoven Sleeve

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UnwovenSleeve/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45273165

Your in-game name: Dick N Balls

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1626994532878.thumb.jpeg.ce5d37513f5bc46e5d7103c05bf6f384.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1626994554120.thumb.jpeg.6af598dd7350454395646dc066586e38.jpeg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Same as warn, got a 3 day ban for it

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I like to build with precision and wiremod, and I'd like to save the builds with dupes. Apart from my warning I'd say I roleplay fairly well, I know a fair few people on the server, and a handful enjoy me.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? This question's a bit silly if you ask me, I don't know how many people with the trusted rank "Help the community" per se, but I mean i'd be making aesthetically pleasing builds, which would be an enjoyable experience for other players.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yeah I've had my fair share of experience with the rules

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yeah I understand that

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes, I'm not like that.

Very recent warn for FailRP (x4?)

With a 3D SB which only just expired..

Seen you playing as a night club manager this afternoon, locking people inside rooms and not letting them leave.. I ended up having to interfere.

You also need more activity on the forums..this is one of 3 posts you've made..

I'd also like to see more activity on the Discord, community presence is important for Trusted roles.

You're a funny guy and I like that about you but you aren't trusted material yet.

Although you could be very engaging with the community in-game and try to make others' roleplay experience fun, I cannot let you off with a +1 because of your recent ban. It is fairly recent and shows that you aren't really familiar with the rules as of yet - which sure can be improved by time. Not only that, your community presence outside of the server is lacking, try interacting with the community through general chat in Discord and replying to applications/posts on the forums. You are really active in-game and your application packs in details which is very good, so keep it up and don't let your hopes down! Good luck lad!

DENIED

Applicant got recently warned during his/her application.

To be trusted is to obey and respect the rules. Please prevent any further warns next time.

Lastly, improve your community presence as to help any players those who are in need especially regarding rules/rp.

Re-apply in the next week.