Derk's Trusted application

Derk

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042466007/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41100139

Your in-game name: Derk

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1627290321923.thumb.png.808340289a9968087c456dbb1182a5f9.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0 warns1627290350055.png.00ed817b7af600c6d850701249921f20.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 0

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe that I deserve trusted because I am a pretty well known guy most people that played on Iconic might know me and know that I was not really a good guy but I am looking forward to change OrbitalRP new community a fresh start and wanting to improve my time more on the server. I also believe that I am completely familiar with the server rules I also always enforce them as you can see as I have no warns on the server, I feel like I can change A LOT to my previous time while being on Iconic I also feel like I am pretty active on the server.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can help people by you know making them familiar with the server rules or how DarkRP works they can know that I am a trusted player and so which means they can trust me for when I help them.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I do

Hey Derk,

Don't worry about iconic mate, that's all in the past..

From my prospective, I can see you are definitely turning a new leaf, honestly, it's really nice to see!

Okay, soooo..

You've only just scraped in with 1 Day and 2 minutes playtime..

You are fairly active on Discord but I'd like to see a bit more on the forums.. I know your capable of this because of your activity previously..

I really do believe if given a chance you would you do the right thing..

Just know that this rank can be stripped if you break the rules..

That's why I think if you had this role it may also help you become a better player (which I know you can be)

I'm willing to give you a chance, plesse don't prove me wrong haha +1

Edited by Tuppy

I'm not going to look at Iconic because I didn't have much interaction with you while you were there, however, I have heard a lot of things about it while you were there...

Just today I've run past you a few times and you have been playing really loud music either in a house (not your own) or on the streets, this is not at all professional in my eyes, and this is the main reason I'm going to -1 your application.

Denied

Although I no longer have any personal distaste towards you, I just can't accept you at the current time due to your previous actions on both Supremacy and Iconic. You are not blacklisted from trusted, but you are blacklisted from staff, so for the time being this application is denied but re-apply after one week as you familiarise yourself with community and staff.