Derk's trusted application

Derk

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042466007/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41100139

Discord User#: Derk#1288

Your in-game name: Derk

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1669801519488.thumb.png.bdcb9bd4a44e3acb1c37395491b0ec94.png 6 Days

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 4 warns 1669801583163.thumb.png.f95db165fda2e4ef5d25aeb9c26714dc.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I only have 1 soft ban for fistwhoring but that was like almost 4 months ago you are able to see it on my warns

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve to hold the rank of trusted because I feel like I am very loyal to the server, I feel like I am pretty well known in the community, I rarely ever start fights are be annoying to people I mostly like to chill around do my own thing and watch other people be annoying. I mainly always follow the rules as you can see on my warning record out of my 6 days of playtime I only have 4 warns which were a couple of months ago which in my opinion is pretty alright. I feel like I have changed a lot especially when it comes to maturity I don't really hold grudges against people much. I also do give more respect than I used to when I was younger but now that i'm older I treat other with the same respect that I want to also be treated with.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? Hopefully I am able to gain some trust from the community with my trusted rank therefor am able to help new players and show them that i'm not sketchy with anything I do as I have the "trusted" rank. I would also be a good role model with the trusted rank and hope to show a good influence on the server with my trusted rank.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I agree

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes

Edited by Derk
  • Like 1

I don't view derk as a good part of trusted, derks willingness for this role can be clearly shown throughout this application, dark has shown little to no detail on this application. I remember derk from a while back (back from when Wilhelm and mythic were admins) and I can confidently say that there was no way he was mature enough to be in the trusted community, but like myself, people could change but unfortunately, I do not see the change on this application.

Best of luck

-Mashed

BIG +1

Met this sexy boi last night he ain’t bad himself could say as a trusted member, he gave his reasons on why he deserves it others can have different opinions but everybody deserves a chance, his warns isn’t an issue since it was a couple months ago, application is pretty detailed and has more then the Average time to become a trusted member.

Goodluck BABY ❤️

+1

Derk is a very funny guy and is very known to the community (but his soundboards are annoying you better stop derk <span><span style=😠">)

He hasnt got a warn in 4 months. This just shows that he is worthy for trusted.

Goodluck Derk You asshole :mad:

+1

I have known derk since supremacy days and he is easily trusted material, he has made mistakes in the past but has good rule knowledge and is nice to joke around with and loves to be helpful to others.

Derk you can be a bit mingy sometimes and often don't know when to stop but I think you can improve on that and troll a bit less at certains.

Overall this is an easy +1 from me and I hope to see you stay with the community like you have done before

+1

I think you're well fit for the role. I can understand if you were immature in the past as Mashed Potatoes mentioned, however, I have seen you around recently and you seem to have improved.

I like how you have edited your application since you posted to improve upon some areas that others may have given you advice for, as this shows your dedication towards the role.

My only concern (which is small) is the answer you gave to the second question:

show them that i'm not sketchy with anything I do as I have the "trusted" rank.

Keep in mind, you can still have your trusted rank revoked if you break rules or misuse your powers, so being "sketchy" as such is still potential for any trusted member. I don't believe this is the case for you, however, I hope you don't see this rank as a status symbol, because it should be treated as a privilege.

Either way, I still think you deserve this role and I wish you the best of luck with your application.

+1

derk definitely meets the requirements to become a trusted member. He is an active member of the orbital community, having only 3 warnings with almost a week of playtime shows that he is dedicated to the server and intends to fulfill his role as a trusted member, which is to help the community in any way he can. His application is also quite detailed on why he should be a trusted member, and putting effort into the app also shows that he will be dedicated to being a trusted member. Goodluck derk

- ZomZie

+1

Every sit I have with you, you are mature and well presented. That is already characteristics of a trusted member that I like to see. You're active and you seem to know the rules quite well.

Good luck

Zoe

+1

very good player!!!1!

In all seriousness. Derk would actually be fit for trusted. The guy is really friendly and he meets all the requirements in becoming Trusted, kudos on the 3 warns. I don't really mind if you dont/do put Effort into your post, It's really the way on how you treat the community, and how you act, Good luck.

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game and discord rank!

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

TerrA: TerrA#1133