DeAnthony DeMarcus

Cappa

trustedapp-png.8

Prerequisites

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
  • You must be well known within our community.
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying.

Template

Steam Community Link:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:211888750

Your in-game name: DeAnthony DeMarcus

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/0978ae27a3ab3e54acede5e8e4d46c00

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/69b15d991512519f74f4a18318ff5418

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): https://gyazo.com/69b15d991512519f74f4a18318ff5418

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? After applying previously, I took a month of time to reflect and attempt to amend on the feedback I received. Currently, I believe my actions and activity reflects positive effects from the feedback. At this point in time, after a month, I have branched out, talking to players on forums and on discord, regularly joining. Furthermore, increasing rapport with other players in game.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? Nothing much has changed from my previous answer. I wish to become a player someone can come to for help, or someone people think of when they need help. My goal is to enforce admirable qualities into those I play with, and like I have previously said, trusted will give me an extra layer of credibility.

Previously on my application, I addressed my ability to maintain a group scenario, inviting new players and old to join our team-oriented environment. I regularly boast of the comradery we, my group, has developed, inviting these new players into such a welcoming team. Something I remember saying in my previous application is how I run successful gangs. Well that is no longer the case. Gang running is behind me, cause at this point, all of those who were part of my gangs, are now able to run their own gangs. Which was my end goal.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? With previous experience on DarkRP servers as well as extensive knowledge on StarwarsRP, I would say yes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Completely.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Completely.

• Like 1

Huge +1

The amount of dedication this dude has shown to receive this role is admirable.

He's taken on all the feedback constructively and made changes accordingly!

On top of all this, he's a great player, active across everything, haven't had any bad run ins with him..

Genuine, honest, trustworthy dude.

Good luck with your application!

• Like 1

To start off, 0 warns for a week that's pretty good. The fact that you waited a month after your last application and waited patiently and adapted on feedback such as your forum posts, tells me that you should be trusted. Even though I don't think I've had any interactions with you, I see you on a lot of the time and you are a pretty chill guy.

That's a +1 from me.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Hey man

as booby said you have waited 1 month before applying which is amazing where most people would apply within the week if they got denied, and you show great dedication.

i have seen you play as bloods alot and when theres new people that good you welcome into the bloods and talk and be friendly to them. you are a great person and very nice and helpful i know you have full understanding of the rules which is great. i've had a lot of interactions with you and they were all positive and you always ask questions when not sure so this is going to be a massive +1

good luck with your app and hope you get accepted :)

Aspect

• Like 1

Hey DeAnthony,

Since your last application I can say that you have made a great improvement in all areas. You show good knowledge of the rules, are fun and active in roleplay and are a good leader, as proven by when you play bloods. You have shown much dedication to the server and I can certainly state that you are always trying to improve and become better wherever you can do so within our community. You are friendly and help others when assistance is needed and always do as the admins ask if anything goes down. I have no doubt that you would use this role well and for the good of everyone. I have had a fun time seeing you roleplay in game with others and had fun chatting whenever we meet. I am definitely going to give this a +1! Well done and I look forward to seeing how you use trusted to benefit the server.

• Like 1

I mainly remember you from your role play as a bloods leader; where you manage to show great leadership skills, make every player feel involved, and actually build up the role play of a gang to what it is supposed to be - all while following the rules and making the whole thing enjoyable for everyone on the server. You are extremely friendly with everyone you meet, and for someone with over a weeks game-time with no warns and the reputation you have, I know you are a player that can be trusted. You deserve a definite +1 here.
  • Like 1

Hi DeAnthony, hope you're doing well.

Lets start off with your warnings. You've been apart of this community for a 1W and have zero warns which is a very commendable, this shows me you're very familiar with the rules. Your presence in the community has not gone unnoticed, I've had my fair shares of run ins with you and they have been very positive. I'm going to give this application a +1 as I stated above, my experience with you have been very positive and I believe that is an important factor in being a trusted member of the community. I know you're capable of being a positive role model in the community. I wish you all the best with your application.

• Like 1

Hey Mate

Honestly, what you have done to the server already is amazing. Your ability to welcome new players to the server with wide, open arms through your frequent establishment of a large bloods gang has not gone unnoticed. You have helped the server grow exponentially, with many players returning to join because of you. While sometimes, it can get out of hand with a minority of your members joining for the sole purpose to minge. However you make extraordinary attempts to tame those who don't want to be tamed, even succeeding sometimes. Your lack of warns and bans show you know the rules and show you're a positive role model for many players.

This is an easy one for me. Good luck on your application and wish you all the best.

+1

Edited by Frothyz4Dayz (Joe Pesci)
  • Like 1

Hey man

I've noticed you around the server, forums, and on the Discord a lot, and you have a terrific play with zero warning, which shows you know the server rules and would be a wonderful fit for the role trusted, and your application is properly formatted.

It will be a +1 from me

Good Luck On Your App