Dave Growl's 2nd Trusted Application

Dave Growl

[HEADING=1]

Trusted Application

[/HEADING]

[HEADING=3]Green = Edited sections[/HEADING]

[HEADING=3]Prerequisites[/HEADING]

• You must be familiar with all of our rules.
  • You must be well known within our community.
  • You must have 2 days of playtime before applying.

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/R6AGRO/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57518916

Your in-game name: Dave Growl

[HEADING=3]Gametime:[/HEADING]

[HEADING=3]gametimenow.thumb.PNG.73027d9a771cc7f230de06b34579e7e4.PNG[/HEADING]

Warns/Softbans/Blacklists:

warns.PNG.47def16b7ad33071351f3a59c1820cac.PNG

[HEADING=3]Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?[/HEADING]

Since my first application I have attempted to improve both in server and out. my playtime has exceeded 1 week during which I have expanded my areas of roleplay. now with some PD experience and mayor under my belt, in addition to the areas I am more used too such as BMD, Gangs and thieves. additionally, by assisting the leader of the marauders I have been able to foster new players in the server and help show them the ropes, as many did for me in the beginning. giving myself a wrap isn't something I do frequently so I didn't outline somethings I do in server or in my life, nearly every time I'm on server I try to bring players together as best I can. I frequently build a base with the sole purpose of allowing newer players to base with me, allowing them to earn some money with the protection of a good base and someone who can ensure they follow the rules of the server. additionally, I attempt to provide a sense of community by bringing players together either for a chat or for some friendly competition with my aim training course I built. whilst I am aware that I'm not the only person to help new players and bring people together I do feel it is crucial for a server to excel in these areas and it is the community that must foster that attitude. furthermore, I'm aware that I'm not perfect so I strive to improve, and thrive when provided feedback. I believe this is an important attitude to have and is something that I aim to stick with, hence the difference between this application and my first.

[HEADING=3]Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?[/HEADING]

With the addition of the trusted rank, I will appear more credible amongst new players and they may take my advice more seriously. as a Trusted member I will continue to inform new members of rules and attempt to promote a positive server experience. This will help the community as not all instances of rule breaking require an admin sit and a warning of some kind (despite this being necessary for a functioning server), in my experience most instances of rule breaking is often lack of knowledge or misinterpreting the rules, this can be fixed by a friendly chat simply outlining the problem and helping the player to fix it, be it base building or by guiding them to the rules on the forums. Additionally, some server mechanics are unknown to new players such as buying printers and dropping money. these mechanics are crucial for longevity on the server and informing new members of this is often the difference between retaining a new player or having them float from server to server.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I always have the rules on my phone when playing and ensure i keep up to date with the changes posted in the discord.

[HEADING=3]Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:[/HEADING]

[HEADING=3][/HEADING]

I agree that the misuse of a rank will result in the punishment of revoking the role.

[HEADING=3]Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?[/HEADING]

I Agree not to abuse any powers.

Edited by Dave Growl
  • Like 1

Hey mate, I think you could've wrote a bit more in the application, but besides that you are a very friendly and helpful player and I frequently see you online as a variety of different jobs, and you are always looking to lend a hand to other people. I definitely think you have what it takes to be trusted. +1
  • Like 1

hey man so i see you have put in a good amount of effort in this app and with only 1 warn (which was from almost 3 months ago) with 1 week game time shows you have a great amount of rule knowledge and for that this will be a +1 from me.

gl with your trusted app

• Like 1

Hey Dave,

I do have to agree with sethieplayz on one thing, which is your trusted application is a bit "meh" in some places. Why you believe you deserve trusted could have used more about what you've done to improve, help and contribute to the community - but, I know what you're really like, and I have nothing but positive comments.

You are extremely friendly with everyone you meet, and I know for certain you are very familiar with the rules. I remember having multiple interactions with you, and each one you've managed to teach me something new, or make me feel like I'm having a conversation with an actual friend. You always make sure to try out lots of different roles; it was only the other day you managed to be one of the few mayors that lived for several hours (while actually being interactive and a fun mayor, instead of just hiding in a hole with crap/unchanging laws).

I know you are a person that can be trusted, and are deserving of the role as such. Here is my +1.

*edit* You accepted feedback on the comments from people pointing out some of the weak areas of your trusted app, and improved upon it so. Good to see you can take criticism well, and that you are willing to put in the deidication to construct a better and more improved application. Well done. (I will be leaving my original review unedited to avoid confusion).

Edited by Dexter
  • Like 1