DarkBeans Trusted Application

DarkBean

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198996810105/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:518272188

Discord User#: Bean Man#0717

Your in-game name: DarkBean

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):Screenshot(464).thumb.png.e774b73f96964d732dcafb830831fb51.pngHow many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):Screenshot(465).thumb.png.eb210bdaf07f9741839e7895a8f6e6e0.pngHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): See above

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I have played on Orbital for a while now and every second of it has been wonderful. All the people I have met have been friendly and helpful! Every time I hope on the server I always have a great time role playing with new people and getting to know them. I am applying for Trusted to be able to further help people on my Orbital journey, just like players helped me when I was new. With Trusted I would be able to help players with building bases, helping with jobs players are less skilled at and more. I have a lot of knowledge that I want to share with the community.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Like I stated above Trusted will help me help others with building and jobs they’re not familiar with and more. New players are usually overwhelmed by the rules and other things in this sever, but if I have trusted I will be able to help those new players and help them out so they don’t accidentally get in trouble. With trusted I will be able to be a good role model for new players so they don't go down the path of a disruptive and unliked user.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I have read them over multiple times.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

I agree 100%

• Like 2

Hey Dark Bean,

I have seen you around a lot and it’s undeniable you are active in game although your forum and discord presence could definitely be a lot better I do you see as a trusted member of the community.

1 month since your last warning shows you have understood the rules in that time and I hope that there will not be another one because I know you understand how the rules work.

All in all with your small amount of warns, good activity and well done application answering the question in a good manner I can tell you are genuinely here to help people in the community and are a good person.

For all of these reasons I will be giving you a +1

Keep it up man

+1

I don’t know you very well dark bean but I see you everywhere I feel, I don’t play on the gmod server much anymore but every single time I’m in there I see you doing your own thing. Ive seen you being nice to others and you seem to like PD! 1 week/2 warns is a pretty decent ratio especially how old one of them is. I like your application and I’d be happy for someone like you to be trusted to be honest I thought you already had it.

As others have mentioned, you're always online, and having so little warns in contrast to your playtime is very good to see. I've spoken to you many times in the past and you are a very relaxed guy, fun to interact with and you seem to have a very good understanding of the rules. You have also demonstrated trusted qualities in the past as I remember times when you would teach me parts of the server I did not know or understand yet.

In addition, your application is nicely written, and although is short, it is straight to the point and demonstrates your understanding of the role and requirements of the Trusted rank.

Similarly to what Cuntigen said, I'm surprised you didn't actually have Trusted already, which is why I'm giving you an easy +1. Good luck with your application!

Hey Darkbean, im just a veteran staff but ive had alot of interactions with you the last few days in and out of sits and youve been really calm cool and shown a good mature decorum, everyone on gmod gets rdm warns and there kind of hard to avoid cause we all get heated, you've done good to avoid getting anymore

+1 From me

Hey Darkbean,

Its gonna be a +1 from me, to start off the application itself is actually pretty good, low amount of warns with a whole month with not receiving one which shows you have obviously tried to stay on a good path and have a understanding of the rules itself. I think that your application its straight to the point with not being to bulky.

I would reccommend boosting your discord and forums activity as thats also another factor that has a play to gaining +1's.

Anyway mate best of luck

+1where am l

l have seen you being a close part of the community and you are also well known with most of the community but your forum activity could do with some work, but anyways you would defiantly deserve the trusted rank with the somewhat ok warns and also that you have a week of "experience" on the sever

why did l right this l cant remember

l hope to see you in the future but maybe not in a staff room of course

+1

It is safe to say that all my interactions with you have been positive and you have really good overall playtime.

Both your warnings are from over a month ago, which shows you have taken the time to fully understand the rules and your application is well written and thought out.

However, I think you should take the time to increase your forum activity as this is your only post. As for your discord activity, I can see you're fairly active talking to the community on it.

Good luck,

Mason

+1

You seem quite active on the server, whenever I am online I see you around. Your warnings aren't recent dating back to a month or two ago which is impressive. I see you as a good candidate for trusted.

Good luck

Zoe

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on achieving trusted!

Message one of the following enforcers to receive your in-game, discord and forum ranks!:

cowboy: cowboy™#6082

Howard Rice: Cheeseking21#5779

Mersman: mersman#8224

Sinister: Sinister#3344

In order to receive your forum rank message;

TerrA: TerrA#1133