Dan Andrews Trusted Application

Steam Community Link:

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169140082

Your in-game name: Dan Andrews

What is your gametime? 1627025770432.png.f26d2919f0ab4918439322e3a9cb91e1.png

How many warnings do you have? 1627025853424.png.33eda119394e9ac5001428a2a662d985.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? I have no softbans/blacklists and I want to make sure that it is forever 0.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I believe that I deserve trusted because I am willing to use trusted for better roleplay, I believe that I deserve trusted because I know that with trusted comes responsibilities to behave while in the server, so that is exactly what I will do. I want to make sure that others roleplay experience is good so that if I do end up receiving trusted I can also help others roleplay experience improve.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help the community by making sure that no rules are being broken, If I receive trusted I will make sure that I am also not breaking any rules, I know that with trusted I get more perks, but I will use these perks in a way that goes by the servers rules. I can also help the community by helping new players around and if they have any questions I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes, I will make sure not to break them.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes, I agree.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes, as stated above I will not abuse any powers that are given to me.

This is your first post on the forums.

for now, I'm going to -1 this current application

Id like to see more activity on the Forums and on Discord before you receive trusted!

No warns is fantastic though, keep it up and you should have no problem getting trusted in the future! :)

I wish you all the best

Thanks Dan

DENIED

You have a great detailed application and a great maintaining of your warn list but unfortunately, you need to improve your community presence that might help your application or your reputation such being more active, being helpful and respectful at all times.

Re-apply in the next week