Dan Andrews Staff Application.

Dan Andrews

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/6356352

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169140082

Discord User#: harrcall#0420

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your gametime? 1628548139887.thumb.png.559a73938fac51ee26c4c4ebdfafb7fb.png

How many warnings do you have? 1628548187866.thumb.png.f67abfe620929515f6179f044b493b13.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? No, I do not have and Softbans/Blacklists.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? No, I do not have any current staff experience. I do believe that this could be my first and that with this being my first it would be my best staff experience I would get.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that I deserve the staffing position because I will only use it to benefit the server and make the server more clean, I will be able to use my staffing powers to make sure that the server is clean and that people who have no intention to roleplay gets dealt with accordingly. I also believe that I will help other staff with things they might not understand too. I will always answer questions from people in the community and make sure they are satisfied with there experience during there stay at orbital servers. I also believe that I deserve the staffing position because I want to help improve other people roleplay experience whilst improving my roleplay experience. I know that I will have responsibility whilst I am in the staffing position so I will make sure that I own that responsibility with making sure that the server stays healthy and clean, I shall also make sure that other staff are doing the right thing.

Explain your ability to work as a team

I would say my ability to work as a team is good here are the reasons why, I can work in a team well because I know how teams work, In a team there needs to be a leader and I believe that I can be a leader, I know that in a team the leader has to help other people and I believe that I can uphold those standards, I do know how to help other people and I do know how to make them happy with what they are feedback they are given.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?

I will be able to bring great qualities to the staffing team, these include knowledge, integrity, gratitude and even more to come. I can also bring more power to the staffing team so I can help people thrive within this server and enjoy there experience within there stay on the server, I will make sure that people on the staff team respect each other and respect people who enjoy the server each and every day. I also know that I can bring my learning agility to the staffing team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

I would never abuse or misuse the powers given to me.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, of course.

[JUSTIFY]Hey Dan,[/JUSTIFY]

Your staff application contains alot of detail and shows you have put effort in to wanting to become a staff member. I have seen you quite a bit on the server and you seem like a decent guy and seem to know the rules well because you have been playing on the server for over a week. You take your rp'ing seriously and very approachable and friendly. The 0 warns and blacklists shows you care about the server and try not to break any rules and that shows good staff material. Even though I haven't had many interactions with you I still believe you are a perfect fit for the staff team.

+1

Edited by Lachie Jeff
  • Like 2

+1

I have interacted with Dan Many Times, and all of them have been a pleasurable experience, he carries himself well never taking things too seriously and holds himself to the rules at all times, cannot find a finer candidate for staffing

i hope your application goes well and i see you on the admin team.

• Like 1

+1

I've seen Dan constantly within the server, coupled with your one week in game as well as no warns or bans is astounding and shows you defiantly have an exceptional knowledge of rules. I've had many interactions with Dan and all of them have been positive and friendly both within and outside of the server. Shows a great deal of maturity which is essential to any staff team.

• Like 1

Hey Dan,

Sadly I cannot give a +1 here. Although I did give a +1 on your trusted application, I did still have a couple things I wanted you to approve on such as roleplay presence and more involvement. Now this is just from my perspective, judging by the fact that others have given +1s, but sadly I cannot do the same. From memory I can only remember you playing hitman or glorified gardener - these are probably not the only ones you play but it is all I have seen you play as from memory. I actively encourage you to be more active in the bigger roleplay of the server, as well as initiate more in the forums (seeing that you are still under the "new user" category, and to, again, present yourself in the roleplay side of things more. I would love to give a positive reply but it's going to have to be a -1. I haven't noticed you overly so there may be many others with the same thought. Please do work more on this as it does impact your chances, but with all this aside, good luck and all the best to you and your application.

-Jack Stone

• Like 1

Hey Dan!

I'm going to agree with Jack stone here..

I've been playing more than normal recently and I personally just haven't interacted with you much..

Yes people may "see you around".. but its the interactions with those people that really stands out. I've only ever seen you just running around the map or grinding for money..I cant say I've ever actually heard you use your mic?

Its pretty hard to get warned for things when you aren't interacting with people very often.

I just feel at this present time, you need more community involvement, this will broaden your knowledge of the rules and make you a better player!

I do believe you'll make a good staff member, just not right now.

• Like 2

Guest andrew

+1

Dan Andrews is a wonderful person who excels in roleplaying. I think he should receive the role because he is very active on the server and he has no warns, therefore I think it would be beneficial for him to get the role.

+1

Dan Andrews is actively involved in roleplay, I often see him interacting with people in the server. I have also done many roleplays with him and interact with him whilst on the PD team, Dan Andrews in my opinion deserves to be on the staff team with all the other great staff members.

• Like 2

I'm going to join the bandwagon with Jack and Tuppy here because I too have not interacted with you at all in-game. I have seen you on the tab list and walked past you, but I don't recall us ever speaking to each other.

It would be amazing to see you interacting with more members of the community, and getting your name out there!

For now, a -1. But you can easily change this if you start interacting more.

• Like 1

Hey Dan

I'm going to have to -1 this for the following reason

While I too +1'ed your trusted app and have had many RP encounters with you in-game personally it seems most of the community has not and this is very important for staff as the role is to help the community at the cost of RP time via forums, discord and in-game but it is hard for people to feel comfortable having sits dealt with by you if they have no idea who you are or what you are like.

Anyway my friend it is ofc nothing personal and I do hope I can change this to a +1 in the future.

Best of luck

-Lucifer

• Like 2

Hey Dan Andrews, like other people have said, you do not push yourself in to the community enough. I have had barely to no interactions with you in-game, I know that you play PD most of the time and I am quite disappointed that I have barely interacted with you, due to the amount of time I do play. I feel as though you are not confident in yourself enough to push yourself out there. I feel, you hang back in situations that would do you good to interact with people, this may not be for everyone but it is for me. I would also like to mention that hanging back could be a sign that you don't have confidence in yourself, this will effect you during sits, because as a staff member you need to not be pushed around by people. I do feel that with more confidence and community interaction you would be good for this position.

Just as of now, I don't think you are staff material just yet.

bunnedslogo.png.e45bce658da8a5716034e729df1788e2.png

• Like 2

-1 You can be toxic at times and I haven't seen much of you, only when you kidnap people.

EDIT:

You have really started to take this feedback into action and I am proud of you danny! My vote is nearly a +1, maybe another day or 2!

Edited by Doc
  • Like 1

I haven't been on this server for to long, so you might not know me but i have done some raids as a cop with you and it was fun, but i dont think your the type of guy to be staff,

but because you applied and it was a good app +1

• Like 1

You are very active lately in the game but with your activity, have you spent it well with such community presence and helpfulness? Have you helped the staff team which you help them by reporting any rule breakers? I know that I have seen you report any rule breakers you see or you might think but have you maintain your behavior and attitude when stress might come upon you in the game? I always see you roleplay as a cop and rarely other than cop jobs, that is not an important matter with jobs but the important thing is how would you improve your roleplay interactions in the community not just by solely focusing playing on cop jobs? Staff duties are way more upholding and responsible than police, It is good you're confident but will you still maintain it no matter what circumstances you face upon?

Improve your roleplay interactions and your vast experiences with other jobs than cop then that way your reputation will be strong.

Good Luck and I'm looking forward to your application.

• Like 1

Denied

While you do have good community feedback, your staff feedback is very negative. In your week and 4 days on the server (current), you haven't in my opinion and in the staff team's opinion, invested enough time in the community itself in proving your worth to the server as an adequate applicant for staff. Building your reputation further will allow for the staff team and me to have more faith in you as a trustworthy and responsible member of the community.

Re-Apply in 2 weeks

• Like 2