SteamID: STEAM_0:1:170335667

Discord: Table #2000

RP Name: Dallas Steel.

Country/Time Zone: Victoria AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1w 1d

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): 14

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I have 2 bans

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples): Sadly not.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I am a very well known player and I get along with people very well. I have been playing since Supremacy which was before the merge with Orbital. I have good knowledge of the rules and can remain calm and reasonable during heated moments. I am very good at spotting rule breakers before they break the rules. I get along with the other staff really well already and hope to increase our relationship.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

Teamwork is absolutey necessary when it comes to staffing a gmod server or any other servers mind you. I work well in a team and can provide good ideas and opinions. I listen well and follow orders if needed to. I am not afraid to lean on other staff members for their advice. During team events I listen and work well with my teamates. As I previously stated, I have good knowledge of the rules and guidelines.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I am a fun guy to be around and I'll bring lots of conversation to the team and I will not be afraid to speak my opinion on matters that concern the community and/or myself. There are times where I can be very mature if needed. With my age being higher than the average player on this server I can bring wisdom to the team.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, I understand

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes, I understand

Thanks for reading.

Yours, Dallas "Orbitals Racist" Steel.

Staffappplaytime.thumb.PNG.a1c42e7dbafad93cfa4b1f7c783a493c.PNG

Warnsforstaffapp.PNG.40a13c9a8228bccf7d630e961977d7b5.PNG

+1

Dallas is one of the funniest cunts on the server. He is pretty active in game and on the discord/forums. He is a very sociable and iconic member of this community. While he does like to fuck around a-lot, he has shown to me that he is very serious about this and wants a proper shot at staffing. A major downside is those 14 warns (2 of them being MRDM bans and multiple homophobic/racist remarks), but they are fairly old so I'm willing to forgive. If pharam can come back from a comm ban and get staff I see no reason why he doesn't get a shot.

Good luck.

+1

Dallas is an old and well known player of the community, has been around since the start of IconicRP, He is a funny player who always makes others laugh, he keeps himself calm during sits and knows the rules, sure he can be a bit of a shitter at times but I'm sure Dallas can have a shot at staff.