Daiko's Ban Appeal

Daiko

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:167942986

In-game name: Daiko

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 11:20pm AEDT

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: penguinhats

Further details: I was banned for RDM stemming from my failed judgement in an RP situation.

I had a gun license and was warned to put my weapon away or kos/aos, the person (Police) had a knife out, I fired resulting in his death. I thought this was a threat on my life because I was threatened with death with a weapon, therefore it's self defense. I was informed that in these situations unless the person instigates via say stabbing or attempting to, firing a taser, etc. that I can never fire at them. I truly believed I was operating within the rules and thought out this situation before firing. I ask for an unban even though the ban is less than 5 days because it's the weekend and my week is fairly busy. I believe my rule knowledge is based on previous rules since I have recently returned, I have not been an active member since the rebrand to Orbital.

Any evidence you can provide: I don't have any footage of this but staff that were involved can verify my statement was unanimous with the other side of the conflict.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I have re-read the rules and am currently going over them again to make sure I have not missed anything and I am up to date.

Hey daiko

I appreciate that you made a ban appeal so let's get it first of all I give you a 3 day ban because of RDM and a recent warn and i know you try to use common sense in a rp situation but thats not in the rules

I understand this but i ask because i am losing my weekend from this ban and i cannot play in the week, i understand what i did was RDM but i believe it isnt as serious as say blatant RDM for the purpose of fun or minging, this was a true and honest mistake that i am attempting to gain forgiveness for just this once. I am a dedicated player that loves the community that has been created, and i do not wish to impede on peoples roleplay, i just hope people believe what i did was an honest mistake and i can have the last half of my weekend back before im busy.

EDIT: Any communication from here that isnt exactly relevant to the appeal can be taken to my discord to avoid staff pruning, thanks. Daiko#5525

Edited by Daiko

Denied

The ban is valid and will stay.

You had an active warning for ARDM x3 | SB 1D, thus it's only just fair that the punishment you get next is tougher and more fitting for your recent warnings, which in this case were RDM | SB 3D.

• Like 1