CSM Haru's SWAT Commander Application

Haru

Prerequisites

• Your total game time must be 2 days and over.
    Yes
  • You must be well known within the Police Department.
    Yes
  • You must be well informed with all our rules, especially PD/SWAT rules.
    Yeah..

Questions

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:165176179

Discord User#:

.haru.#4280

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

2w 3d 10h

Screenshot(287).thumb.png.bd45d66a1f7b8342adb01cf11e37d0b6.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

9 warns

Screenshot(288).thumb.png.9c1e165b9a193f27a1ac4b98ec03fc06.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1 SB - 1W for MRDM

2 BL - 12HR for RDM & Previous Warns | 12HR for Homophobic Remarks

REFER TO PREVIOUS SCREENSHOT

What is your current Police rank?:

Senior Constable

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Command Sergeant Major

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

no

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe I should be a Commander as I know myself to be a competent with experience in leadership, combat, strategy, map knowledge and linguistics. I perform better in commutative situations and I wouldn't hesitate to apply discipline on other officers, whether it'd be standard beat cops, detectives or SWAT. Sometimes... I will occasionally berate Command.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

With the free time I currently hold, I can preserve myself as Commander and continue to keep actively leading on during peak hours. Although at some particular times of events (not literal events hosted), I would consider myself an ambitious as a person, but at the same time, to focus on what is top priority regarding SWAT and how I would portray myself as a Commander. As well as myself, to the community and specifically SWAT, I would determine towards making Police and SWAT an active community of our own, as well as to boost the SWAT's reputation and activity through more consistent branch events, patrols and trainings.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

I find myself more attentive as an applicant for the position as a Commander for SWAT as I’ve shown myself to have great performances during raids and counter raids. As stated before, strategic scenarios are also a pro in me, I can efficiently batter ram doors, effectively eliminate targets and know when to back out (sometimes).

Agreements

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

From then point on, if I am given the rank to Commander, I will agree that all powers to abuse or misuse matters will be taken seriously, and agree not to abuse or misuse these powers given to me by my own authority.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I agree that all misuse or abuse of powers given to me by my own authority will be stripped COMPLETELY, for the reason is foul play and with malicious intent.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

I agree to all Commander AND Commissioner guidelines (if required) expectations as it grants the utmost highest chance of remaining as the rank and to follow up as the most effective Commander.

Edited by Haru

Hey Haru,

I've had a few interactions with you in-game and you seem cool. You are active in-game as PD and on the discord and you sound like you really want this role and I believe you deserve it.

Furthermore, on the first inspection, I saw that you have had many RDM warnings and this isn't very good for someone who is leading a branch of the PD, however, these were a while ago so it does look like you are slowly learning from these warnings.

I'm going to +1 this application, as what I've personally seen is someone who could lead and who can put the time in, but I really want to say just watch out on those RDMs.

• Like 1

+1

Haru is extremely active on SWAT, legit when I am on Haru is playing SWAT, this obviously proves to me that he is an active member. You're a nice person who is kind and easy to approach. You can keep your cool in situations. Your combat skills are great, this is proven as you are ESU. If you were given Commander I know that you will have the ability to lead the police department by hosting training and training new SWAT members. If you are given this role I know you will do good.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Definite +1

Despite your warns, you are certainly an amazing figure in the PD. Your leadership skills and community presence is great, and your effort in the Police Department has shown fabulous. I certainly believe you should be given the ability of the SWAT Commander Roll as you have clearly earnt it!

All the best,

-Jack Stone