Cornelius's Trusted App

Cornelius

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199136421800/

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199136421800

Discord User#: Xavier The I.T Guy#3232

Your in-game name: Cornelius

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): Screenshot2022-08-11195939.thumb.jpg.d5d6518a084534fe6e543987494c3c9d.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Screenshot2022-08-11195915.jpg.f02c53cbc4e5034f08de1985a63065c7.jpgHow many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I have really enjoyed the server, but not just playing as hitmen or gangs also enjoy creating bases and playing less violent jobs. I find the server really enjoyable and I expect not stop playing for quite a while, I believe I deserve trusted because I would find the server much more fun and I have been committing to the server and the community in discord and the forums, and even though I do have 2 warns which did happened when I came back from a long break, which is no excuse for it, instead of getting annoyed about it, I learnt from it and know when I went wrong and I can reassure you that it would never happen again.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I would help new people coming into the server, I would make them feel welcome and introduce them to all rules. If I see rule being broken I would make a ticket and tell an admin, I would help in any way possible with the server and would listen to the admin and see what they want me to do.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes I have read it many times.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes I agree that abuse in anyway will mean my rank is stripped.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes I agree, I would never abuse my powers.

• Like 1

Having 2 previous warns for MRDM is bad enough, having one 3 weeks before applying for trusted does not fill me with confidence that you are deserving of the role. Your application isn't anything special either. I don't recall seeing you in game or on discord, however your forum activity isn't too bad. I'd recommend waiting a little bit, maybe a month or 2 before reapplying if this gets denied.

• Like 1

Having 2 previous warns for MRDM is bad enough, having one 3 weeks before applying for trusted does not fill me with confidence that you are deserving of the role. Your application isn't anything special either. I don't recall seeing you in game or on discord, however your forum activity isn't too bad. I'd recommend waiting a little bit, maybe a month or 2 before reapplying if this gets denied.

Mersman hits the nail on the head, I have no qualms with you homie but 2 MRDM’s is to concerning for me to even consider to make a positive post. You have chosen to pull you head in thankfully though give it another month or two before attempting to go for trusted again is my suggestion.

Best of luck

Steven

• Like 2

Pretty recent MRDM warn, Quite a standard application, haven't had many rp situations. Somewhat interactive through forums but still can have room for improvement, discord activity can also be lifted. I recommend going through the rules thoroughly and as Mersman said, apply at a later date if denied.

+1

The MRDM warns are unexpected for me as Cornelius seems to be a nice person in many of my recent interactions with him. I believe he may have grown past such acts though the warn is quite recent (less than a month ago) and I understand the point of view of the people before me that have - 1'd this application.

I am giving this app a +1 as I have seen Cornelius roleplay and contribute to the server in a positive and well-meaning manner. I feel that Cornelius will be a positive member of the community if he is given the Trusted position and if he proves otherwise, we can demote him.

I am happy to monitor his warns over the coming weeks should he be given the chance for Trusted.

• Like 2

+1

Yeah, I gotta admit I was really conflicted about whether to +1 you or just wait it out because honestly, you are a genuinely nice player, I've had great interactions with you plus you do have activity on the forums. While others have said that the MRDM warns are a concern (which I do agree with obviously) ryl makes a fair point that if you do mess up, the role will be removed and I think you understand that. At the very least you deserve a shot with trusted as I've never had an issue with you and you're an active player.

Good luck man

- Osama

• Like 2

+ 1

Cornelius is a great person, and performs well in rp situations. I agree with ryl as well if he messes up (like an mrdm as an example) he can be stripped of his role instantly. Everyone makes mistakes and I think he deserves at least a shot at being trusted, if he does badly his role can be stripped very quickly.

- Willy Fiddler (watch out for ur willies)

+1

Cornelius is overall just a really good trustworthy person, every interaction i have had with him is good. He has helped me out a lot and i can tell that he is very dedicated to the server, he rarely ever breaks rp and he has taught me a lot about the server and all the rules and if I slip up he always reminds me.

I think Cornelius would be a very good trusted player, and if he does slip up his trusted could easily be taken away.

Going to have to be a -1 from me

2 warns with 2 days of playtime, even though one is a year old both of them are MRDM warns with one being last month.

You have made an effort of being active through the forums and I would say that gives your figure a good look but wont change my final decision.

I don't feel like as if I have interacted with you enough to get to know you well for you to hold a position like this and would like to interact with you more before I can give you a positive +1 without having to think twice about it.

Good luck with your application.