Coren's Trusted app

CrazyPotato

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198990948300/home/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515341286

Discord User#: MeteorFlows#3221

Your in-game name: Coren Shelling

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 1 week and a bit more. 1641759148141.jpeg.826a505b752c264a9779191590e4e88d.jpeg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): 1641759173048.jpeg.c84a281a62e7f58651b3c595725cc9df.jpeg

The reason I got these is because of I was selling my printers and never have done it before and I left early and I didnt know I had to wait for a bit but know some admins explained it and I’m touched up on it.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? Well I think from last time I have learnt my mistake and I want to fix it and have another shot at the trusted role, I think I might deserve trusted because I play a lot of GMOD and have a fair bit of activity, and you might say I'm not that active on the forums or discord yet. But I am really working towards being active on those platforms and trying to be a well known person in the community and a person that people can rely on so that most people can trust me a bit better. I feel like I try to come in all the events I can and try to have a good go at all of them, and I feel like I think I meet the standards of being a trusted member as well as I have improved on some other platforms for greatness. I have actually played on some other RP servers and so I basically know how to RP the best I can be and to start a good conversation and have a laugh. And so if I do get the trusted rank I really could help out the community and I can build better and greater things with this role, and those greater things I do could even cause people to laugh a bit. Also I did get 1 warn and 1 ban for scamming because I gave printers to someone and left early a couple days ago, but I think I have learnt my lesson and everyone deserves a second chance I think. So I have improved my play time a bit from last time only a bit but still improved so I reckon that's pretty good too.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I don't reckon I will change that much with my rank if I do get it, But I do know for sure If people need help with wiremod I do know a tiny bit of it so I can help straight away with whatever they need, also everyday I hop on orbital for maybe 1-2 hours of play time and just play for a bit and really enjoy everyone around me and the community and all the people I see and interact with and I love it. I really try to be the best role player I can be and have a great experience, also I do think I'm pretty active on the police job not always on but pretty active so I know all the PD rules and the in game rules, so I try to be achieving greatness from now on as well as being kind and nice to people and just being the person that

I am now. So that's it from me cheers, - Coren :D

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes, of course.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: I understand completely.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes, of course.

Edited by CrazyPotato

Hey Coren, you have 2 recent warns and they are to do with scamming, this does not show the values of a trusted member. The format of your application is good however its going to be a -1 for me today due to your recent warns. However you can certainly prove yourself by continuing to be active and staying out of trouble. Good luck!

Due to your recent warns I will be giving you a -1. The people that hold the Trusted role to their name are knowledgeable and trustworthy people of the community. This includes knowing the rules and guidelines of the server. It does not look good at all if we have Trusted members getting warns and breaking rules. That being said I am very impressed with the improvements you have made with your Trusted application. It looks like you have put in great effort with the formatting and have provided lots of information on why you would be fit for the role. Good luck with your application man.

-1 You're a good person, active in game, discord and forums, you have 2 recent warns for the same thing showing you didn't learn from your mistakes and you have basically just been unbanned, that shows you don't have very good knowledge of the rules

-1 You scammed twice in a couple day difference which isn't good if you are trying to apply for trusted. You have good activity but its just the warns that are gonna make you get a -1 today. Good luck.

Uh I just wanna tell u idk why I got 2 things I got warned for scamming and banned then idk how I got the other one? I think they messed up ask arcane

Hey Coren,

I just want to start off by saying that, all interactions I have had with you in-game have been great. As well, your application has a lot of detail. Your forum activity is also okay.

That being said, you have 2 recent warnings, and I think you might need some time to show that you know the rules and that this won't happen again. It's unfortunately a case where due to the recent warnings, I have to -1 this application.

I wish you luck with your application.

Hey man

From your last app, it’s clear you’ve put in more effort. You have become a lot more active in the discord and forums. Alongside great game activity and always being friendly. However, I still think you need to get a lot familiar with rules as it is somewhat clear there is some major holes in your knowledge.

Give it a little more time, get more familiar with the rules and keep up your work. Your very close!

anyways, good luck man wish you all the best!!

• Like 1

I have took all of your opinions and weather or not it’s a -1 or a +1 I will apply then into my next application if I fail this one and make it bigger and better, i would just like to know when u get some warns should u wait a bit for them to cool down then apply? Thanks that’s all I wanna know - Coren
  • Like 1

I have took all of your opinions and weather or not it’s a -1 or a +1 I will apply then into my next application if I fail this one and make it bigger and better, i would just like to know when u get some warns should u wait a bit for them to cool down then apply? Thanks that’s all I wanna know - Coren

Yes I'd say wait at least two weeks before trying again.

Hey man I really wish I could +1 this app because it is very detailed and you are not a bad person or anything but I think it would be best if you waited two weeks or so for the warn to be old in your next app it will be a +1 from me

All the best

, Unboltedglobe

Edited by Unboltedglobe

Denied

You're a great individual who has put out a lot of work in your application; nevertheless, your recent warnings prevent you from receiving the Trusted rank because the same warning is being issued repeatedly, indicating that you have not yet adapted to the rules. I recommend waiting a few weeks before applying again to prove that you've finally read and comprehended the rules sheet.

Please reapply in a week.