SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:98489308

Your in-game name:

confucius

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):

2 days and 19 hours

1627219678874.png.7c8781840e192bc1cfb25ad0c921ea73.png

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

I have one warning, I was really bored and I was quite new to the server - in the event room during some police training, I shot at someone in admin mode and accidentally crossfired someone next to them and got an ARDM warn. I think I should have 2 warns though, check the next part

1627219743715.thumb.png.85a49418982a24cc7b20b9f7c452167f.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

This was among my first hours on the server, I assumed it was like the old DarkRP server I used to play on and thought rats were always KOS, I killed 2 rats and got a blacklist for it. I've definitely learnt from both incidents and know the rules better now.

1627220155605.png.ace1242b20d21d0e35f12fe656024cc1.png

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

I was really active back on SupremacyRP since the early days of the server to its end ( 2018-2021 ). I had the trusted role and I was active both on the server and the forums, some might even remember me as kami. In the weeks of playtime on Supremacy, I was knowledgeable of the rules, I always minded my own business and I tried to be helpful whenever I could whether it was about building, wiremod, the rules etc. I think I deserve trusted on Orbital because I can bring those qualities here and put my skills to use. You've probably seen me messing/joking around all the time - I always try to create a friendly environment and I can show my mature side too, like when it comes to helping out or going out on a raid.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

Like I said before, I'm willing to help out and I try to create a good mood with anyone around, despite my jokes being shit. I can be serious and mature when needed and fun and helpful always. I like guiding clueless new players too and I can definitely show them the ropes with the experience I've earned. I just hit 1000 hours on gmod and it's mostly been on DarkRP, I rly love it and I'll keep trying to help this community :)

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes I am

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yep

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Of course

Hope you can look past my bullshitting around and pretending to be an angry aboriginal.

unknown.png?width=974&height=649

+1

I was waiting for this

I've known you since the early days of gmod. Like some super og 2006 snoop dogg type shit.

It would have been my first or second day playing gmod, on supremacy DarkRP I was new and definitely a menace. You guided me and showed me the game isn't just about rdming and grand-theft autoing. We've pulled countless massies through the years and honestly, our friendship isn't just on gmod. Seeing you hop on orbital made me cry. Since the death of supremacy we drifted. Your return was more powerful than that thanos guy at his full blast.

On supremacy, you were the type of person to show everyone shit. My first massie was with you man 😭

On a real note, you are more than capable at being Trusted.

You follow all the rules, always make things positive, and you're a good role model.

You taught me so many things over the years and I appreciate that. Your care for orbital shows, we all make mistakes and you're warns are what they are, but you've definitely learned from them. You are always helping people and show that you can be trusted. With your role from og supremacy all those years ago, it helps with your application. Having experience in another community is important. I believe you deserve trusted due to your extensive knowledge of the rules along with your friendliness. You're active inside the game and the discord along with the forums. I see no reason that you are not trusted.

Good luck kami. I really hope that you receive the role that you deserve. <3

Another thing I wish to add, during my time streaming Sea of Thieves, Kami hopped in my chat and showed support.

I share my flattyhole with him

This only shows the true kindness of this bloke. He is a great friend🤓

We gotta have a bust up soon mate go catch a couple 3 meterys

Edited by Tuppy

Old mate mentioning Mass RDMing like 3 times on this poor dudes trusted app hahah fuck sake

As far as your application goes:

Its well organized, well written..

2 warns for RDM which came with a weapons BL. Which aren't active - didn't understand rules on Rats (common mistake)

Playtime is enough to apply

I've seen you on the discord, you also have a good presence on the forums

I haven't had any issues with you, the only thing worth mentioning is the angry aboriginal thing which could of offended someone - however - you didn't cross the line..

+1

I can't see any reasons why I'd -1 this...besides Mr Balls talking about the massies..which I'm sure you know your rank will be stripped if this occurs on the server haha

• Like 1

Old mate mentioning Mass RDMing like 3 times on this poor dudes trusted app hahah fuck sake

As far as your application goes:

Its well organized, well written..

2 warns for RDM which came with a weapons BL. Which aren't active - didn't understand rules on Rats (common mistake)

Playtime is enough to apply

I've seen you on the discord, you also have a good presence on the forums

I haven't had any issues with you, the only thing worth mentioning is the angry aboriginal thing which could of offended someone - however - you didn't cross the line..

+1

I can't see any reasons why I'd -1 this...besides Mr Balls talking about the massies..which I'm sure you know your rank will be stripped if this occurs on the server haha

hahhahah I understand, those mass rdms are old days... most were from mr balls lmao but yeah NOT happening on orbital!!

+1

I have many encounters with you both in-game and outside of the server which shows that you are thoroughly active within the Orbital Community. I always see you in Discord but not as much in the forums so If you could improve on that part a little bit, It would be appreciated but It isn't the end of the world or anything, just a personal request. In terms of Trusted material, I have seen you many times helping players in OOC chat, as well as reporting rulebreakers which is very good, keep it up. In terms of the application, it is very detailed which shows that you had put effort into it and care a bout receiving the rank. To top it off, i highly believe you deserve a shot at Trusted. Good luck confucius!