None.

What is your current Police rank?:

Senior Sergeant (Now Inspector)

What is your current SWAT rank?:

Private

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.):

Detective

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?:

I believe I deserve the rank of Commissioner because I have extensive knowledge and understanding of the rules and I can confidently say I can use the best judgment I can provide for any situations that may occur. I am fortunate to be in a position where I can train and introduce newer players to the PD, under the title of "Probational Trainer", meaning I am one of the few who set up the expectations for all future players. Therefore, I am already intrusted with a substantial amount of power and influence, consequently advocating my degree of integrity. Furthermore, this isn't my first experience as head honcho. Throughout my extensive Garry's Mod experiences I have found myself in charge of everything and anything, from PoliceRP servers, Military RP or even DarkRP such as Supremacy's PD, I know how to be a role model and a leader without any hiccups. Ultimately, I believe I deserve the rank of Commissioner because I have put aside a lot of my time to take part in other parts of the PD, such as taking it upon myself to become a Police Trainer and apart of PD event managing, so I can position my determination to illustrate my willingness to dedicate myself, highlighting why I would be fit for this position. As a Commissioner, I understand the responsibilities and privileges that come with it and the amount of trust that is placed in my hands. I firmly believe I can provide and absorb this level of responsibility, only to nourish all the PD mains alike and members of the community with my qualities. As I stated in my Trusted Application, this is all about becoming a leader, through providing me with this rank, I am one step closer to achieving goals I set for myself, I am exceptionally determined to exhibit my leadership skills to the Orbital Police Force, an infectious attitude that will certainly benefit our community.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role:

It's of utmost significance that the relationship between "Giving" and "Taking" is established. If I am given this rank, then I take something that I want, so therefore I am expected to give back. This is something I am willing to accomplish a Thousand times over. I am eager and ready to convey my years of leadership experiences and allow it to reflect positively upon Orbital's Community. By "Giving" me this rank this community will therefore "take" or inherit my creativity, positivity, work ethic and determination. I deserve to be given the chance to offer my best qualities to this community. Furthermore, my creative elements and charisma encourages me to give it my all when it comes to events. The attitudes of those with power will influence the atmosphere of the entire community, so it's ultimately people like myself who bring the right attitudes to give our community that necessary lift of positivity. Overall, by "giving" the aforementioned qualities to a community of this calibre, I can confidently say I would make myself an asset to the PD team and Community.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

Personally, around 1 in 4 Police Events offer something unique and something fun, that is if there are any running whatsoever. I believe wholeheartedly that my creativity would sky-rocket both the overall quality and frequency of PD events. However, I want to acknowledge that I offer a vast amount more than just unique event ideas. If I were just a one-trick pony I wouldn't have much to offer at all, making my application obsolete in comparison to any other candidates. However, I offer the experience and determination that I believe other Commissioners lack. Therefore, it's my character as a whole that makes me stand out from other Police Officers, I strongly believe that in every shape and form, I offer unique aspects that have the potential to shape Orbitals PD to mirror my most prominent and commendable qualities.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?:

Yes.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?:

Absolutely.

Edited by Conan
  • Like 2

+1

you seem like a very responsible and chill person, I personally haven't had any interactions with you. this app is well filled out and also your warns may be recent but its very obvious you have overcome that warn and looked over the rules. my main concern is just you are an extremely low ranking pd officer.

-Mashed

Edited by Mashed Potatoes
  • Like 1

+1

Conan is a great PD member and I would love to have him on the team.

His activity is great, he is very responsible, Good application, 5Days playtime with 1 warn is good.

Downside is low ranking officer but overall you deserve this.

Best of luck: Wallaby

Massive +1

Spent a lot of time with you and you are chill and well known, got to know you a bit more personally as well and I see clear leadership and a respectable person who knows the game and rules well.

Couldn't think of anyone nicer who would deserve this rank. I may be a low rank in PD but Conan has helped me a lot when it comes to police and non-police activities

Stay safe

-Cooper

1+

I was really hoping you'd apply to be a command member you're an amazing fit, You're very mature, well spoken, confident and a really nice person in all honesty, this application is also great! From listening to you train I can tell that you will work well and will fit expectations, along with the event that I was with you in you took being team leader very well and seriously showing further your ability to be in a position of power.

Best of luck my man

Edited by Shant Sanocki

+1

Hello Conan, coming with a +1. I've had nothing but positive interactions with. From what I seen, you are a great leader. 5 days with one warn is really good and I think you would make a good Commissioner. Very detailed app.

One downside I do see, you are still pretty low rank. Meaning you don't have much experience. I might also say, give Detective and SWAT a try. You still are the first ranks on them(Private and Probational Detective) and all you have do is ask the respected branch Command members for the first test.

Good luck with the app.

+1

Conan is an active player who is a consistently good PD player, I hosted an event today and he demonstrated amazing leadership skills and overall great communication, he's an extremely active and friendly player in the community and someone I can always have a chat with, I am extremely confident that Conan would do exceptionally well in a PD role.

Good luck man

- Osama

1+

As a commissioner l see conan PD quite often whenever l am on and he definitely would be a great leader when it comes to PD and also has great communication with fellow pd members, he is also a very friendly person when ever l meet and l am confident to say that Conan as the ability to be a commissioner

good luck in getting Commissioner ;)