Choosing your character model.

Jarrod Bailey

If you mean being able to be a fucking anime girl like in some servers then no shut up

But if you mean just a general view, there should be a button under the role you wanna play where you can go through each of the models you can play, Assassin, Citizen and Police Officers are the ones I know for a fact have this feature

mate if you want to look like a different player model just kill yourself (IN-GAME) and that changes your player model also you don't really need to change your player model unless on mayor you wont to be female

High karma players be like

mate if you want to look like a different player model just kill yourself (IN-GAME) and that changes your player model also you don't really need to change your player model unless on mayor you wont to be female

I wana choose what i look like for Rp Reasons. (Hey man! look at this cool hairstyle i got!)

I don't want to kill myself numerous times to get my desired model... Just to get rdmed by cross fire or killed by a hit