Cheese Pizza Connoisseur's Ban Appeal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:184366163

In-game name: Cheese Pizza Connoisseur

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 10:35pm 3/10/2021 (AEST)

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Pedro Pascal

Further details: I was banned for "doxing", however, I did no such thing. All I did was click on mythic_gears' steam profile and found that his name was listed there, then I called him by his name. His name was listed on his steam account. I did not know if it was his real name or not. I referred to him by his name a few times, but if anything he "doxed" himself, as he put his own name in his steam profile allowing me to find it and anyone else, me saying the name in the chat is not doxing, as by putting his name in his steam profile makes it public to anyone on the internet whether I said it or not.

Any evidence you can provide: Mythic removed his name from his steam account, and the most proof I can provide is that there is no socials or anything connected to his account, meaning that I could not have found his name any other way.

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I am familiar with the rules.

• Confused 1

Denied

The screenshots I was shared show your malicious intent towards the player on the server and you took the liberty of going to his steam profile digging for his name against him to drive him away from the server. Your behaviour won't be tolerated on the server and thus your ban will remain.

• Like 2