Change the hitman model to mike ehrmantraut

What category does this suggestion apply to? Addons

Details/Information about your suggestion: I want to change the model for the Hitman to mike ehrmantraut.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: I think this will be funny as shit

Links: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2867655478&searchtext=Mike+ehrmantraut+

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

- 1 +1>Suggestion But my honest is opinion is that Mike was more of a security guard his backstory is that he was a previous Police officer and wasn't a hitman like he could be a PD Character that's voted on than Mayor or Meth Cooks and Drug Dealer, Banker can hire him sort of like a Single Wild Card of PD Hire Minimum 10k but can work with Pd as security for free with access to all 2h weapons from Locker except Shields because Waltuh isn't a pussy an doesn't use shields and has a health bar of 150-125 an access to (PD events)Maybe) in DarkRP.

Los Pollos Hermanos

Edited by ☕Los Pollos Hermanos☕

- 1 +1>Suggestion But my honest is opinion is that Waltuh was more of a security guard his backstory is that he was a previous Police officer and wasn't a hitman like he could be a PD Character that's voted on than Mayor or Meth Cooks and Drug Dealer, Banker can hire him sort of like a Single Wild Card of PD Hire Minimum 10k but can work with Pd as security for free with access to all 2h weapons from Locker except Shields because Waltuh isn't a pussy an doesn't use shields and has a health bar of 150-125 an access to (PD events)Maybe) in DarkRP.

Los Pollos Hermanos

You mean mike

• 1 month later...