catmealz' Staff Application

catmealz

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nekodoesthefunny/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:440659356

Discord User#: neko#2635 (ID: 856691905492680754 if i change my username)

RP Name: catmealz

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes.

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):

1675597383886.png.7c21d3a87b4f02e6d77374ecbbb59525.png

What are your active days/times on the server?:

Weekdays after school from 2pm to 9pm, all day on weekends (not so much on Saturdays).

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

1675597398396.thumb.png.38a4b8f8aacbf026d294ed413923bc3b.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):

See above.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

As a staff member for a roblox game, I have gained experience in dealing with different types of players and handling conflicts efficiently. I understand the importance of being fair and impartial when dealing with violations, and I have a strong understanding of the rules and guidelines that need to be followed. I believe my previous experience, combined with my willingness to learn, will make me an excellent addition to the moderation team. I am confident that my skills and dedication will help to maintain a positive and enjoyable environment for all players.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

In my free time, I spend a considerable amount of time on the server, where I engage in various activities and interact with other members of the community. Whether it's answering a question, providing an opinion on a particular matter, or simply lending a listening ear, I am always willing to assist others in any way I can. I believe that it's important to be there for others and to provide a sense of understanding. I enjoy engaging in social activities such as roleplay and interacting with others on the main street. In addition to these activities, I am committed to maintaining a fair and unbiased approach to rule enforcement. I believe that all users should be treated equally, regardless of their background or history on the server (looking at you seagull). I hope to contribute to the overall atmosphere of the community and help create a welcoming environment for all members.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

I have a few examples of where I worked well in a team. I was in scouts for a few years back in primary school. Here I learned the importance of working together when we went camping and I helped a kid who was having problems putting his tent up and we got it done in no time. Another example is a LEGO group that I got accepted into, where I used my advanced knowledge of LEGO building to contribute to our projects. I provided ideas and suggestions for how our builds could be improved, and I was able to work effectively with my team to bring our projects to life. These experiences have taught me the value of teamwork and collaboration, and have equipped me with the skills needed to work well in a team.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

I have encountered many minges/trolls in my time on the server that I have had negative interactions with, but I choose to rise above that and not react in a bad way as this can only escalate the situation and cause further harm. I am a calm person that very rarely gets angry or upset. I never hold a grudge, I could be having issues with people one day, then be completely fine the next. My light-hearted personality and positive outlook help me maintain a positive attitude in all circumstances. I do not hold grudges, which means I am able to move past conflicts and maintain positive relationships with others. This approach will help me effectively address disruptive behavior in the community while upholding fair and firm punishments for those who seek to ruin the experience for other members. I am committed to maintaining a fun and inclusive environment for everyone, and my approach to handling disruptive behavior is an important part of achieving this goal.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

Yes.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes.

Sorry if I was a little bit repetitive, I was just writing what came to mind.

• Like 1

+1 so many +1's

i have no idea what so-ever on how to start this reply so i will be splitting it into sections <3

Warn history: Around 3 months without a warn is good, could be better however since then you have really changed, making sure to follow the rules and have proven that you can keep clean when it comes to trouble, I believe you are a good man with good intentions and i can see you have changed without getting warned for 3 months. so +1 there

Application: The application is quite good, expanding on the questions really giving each question a go, In the question "Do you have any previous or current staff experience?" you have answered that with one of the best answers I've ever seen in a staff application, from what you said here you sound like you can be formal, polite, friendly, fair and overall what a staff member should be. I believe that even though its on Roblox it has really shown you how to be a good staff and you can carry that over to Gmod. so another +1

Activity/Community: Catmealz from my point of view you have become an icon on the server, Your cat dupes are just iconic and every time i see a cat i know you are online, You have shown dedication to the server with nearly reaching 2 weeks on the server, playing nearly everyday, making friends and even if not everyone likes you, you are never rude to anyone and this proves to me what you said "What qualities will you bring to the staff team?" is true, so yet again +1

Other: Catmealz like i said at the start i cant say what I'm thinking in words if i did the reply would take several years to read, so ill try shorten it as much as possible, no matter what catmealz i only have good experiences with you, I could not be having the best day maybe i might be a bit down but when ever i see and talk to you catmealz that shit just goes away you brighten up orbital servers, you are easily one of the kindest, Nicest, friendliest, funniest, calmest, and all the other "ist"

on orbital no one has or ever will have a ban interaction with you. what you do outstands me and i think other staff would be straight stupid if they negative one as you are obviously a great pick for staff.

I can not think of a single reason you shouldn't be staff.

So like i said at the start +1 and all the +1's to ever exist.

Best of luck: Wallaby <3

See you on the staff team soon ;)

+Cat

Ill kickstart this thread with a very easy +1 for me to make, catmealz is nothing short of Jesus Harold Christ reincarnated to make us atone for our sins, and i have had the pleasure of knowing him and talking with him multiple times. He is genuinly the nicest guy i've ever met and and has such a perfect attitude towards everything.

Now i dont wanna just talk you up, as i do want to shed some light on some potential issues.

I love how nice you are, but in sits, its definitely required to be more serious in tone, and i feel that could be an issue, as i dont want to see you be a pushover!

I know me an you had a discussion about how stupid the "immature" reason is for staff apps, but this is moreso about reading the room, make sure to know how to act in certain situations, i totally have this problem too, but totally try to work on it!

Edit: If i see a single -1 on this application, i will have you killed

+1 catmealz is extremely relaxed and an ideal member of the community.

catmealz has an amazing rapport within the community and hes an absolutely amazing candidate for staff

ONE ISSUE IS THAT YOU ARE TOO NICE!!! make sure if you get staff to be more grrrrr and tough !

Edited by cowboy

Hello catmealz,

Its a +1 from me,

Not much to say considering that its been said already but ill go over the basics. Detailed application better then most ive seen recently, good warn history with keeping a nice distance from me, shows me that you have a considerable amount of experience with a Darkrp server. Never had an issue with you, every sit I partake with you has been good.

Forums history is alright defiently could do with a bit of work, by responding to some more threads and applications to bump it up. Your gameplay is defiently good considering the warn history.

All in all everything looks right for the position your applying for,

Hopefully you get given a shot in the staff role, lets see what you can do.

Best of luck

• Like 1