Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Arpo

I know a lot of you probably play it, but I need completely honest opinions.

The game is said to be good, but a rip off when paying over $100 AUD on it. Although, I don't mind spending this money if it's going to be good, not necessarily if it's worth it.

Is the paid content worth the price, such as a good/lengthy campaign, balanced/enjoyable PVP in the TDM gamemodes etc.

Whether it is worth over $100 or not, if I game has a good storyline or maybe is packed with balanced content from the beginning, it's worth it to me.

Just wanna hear thoughts so I can decide on whether to buy the game now or wait until the hype has died down before I do.

• Like 1

If you have a few friends you can play with I'd say it's a good game and enjoyable, the campaign is super good but can only be played wirh an internet connection for some reason??? The 100$ price tag is actually fucked though, I was shitting myself when I bought it because thats a lot of money for one game, the multiplayer is heaps of fun, and

War zone 2.0 is fun too,

TLDR:

Somewhat worth the purchase if you're a cod fan and have friends to play it with

If you have a few friends you can play with I'd say it's a good game and enjoyable, the campaign is super good but can only be played wirh an internet connection for some reason??? The 100$ price tag is actually fucked though, I was shitting myself when I bought it because thats a lot of money for one game, the multiplayer is heaps of fun, and

War zone 2.0 is fun too,

TLDR:

Somewhat worth the purchase if you're a cod fan and have friends to play it with

DMZ is fucking amazing

• Like 1

• Leadership Team

Video has some good takes, campaign itself is fun to play but story wise... whack

Multiplayer maps are mid with shoot house being the only exception, Invasion is pretty fun being 30v30 with ai on both teams.

Warzone is garbage, however DMZ is pretty fun to play with friends.

Paying for it was not worth it if i'm just going to play the f2p aspect of the game.