bunned's Staff Application

Bunned

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258669288/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149201780

Discord User#: bunned#7945

Country/Time Zone: AEST

Do you have a working Microphone?: There is an ongoing issue with my microphone that is something wrong physically with the computer, It will cost a bit of money so I would rather not spend money on stuff like. I have absolutely no problem with just typing.

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):20210708223850_1.thumb.jpg.8e04930c05a26f82ee0d7d783c47c0d5.jpg

I have no idea why It is so bad quality, sorry about that.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):20210708223901_1.thumb.jpg.ad9533c5a475eb3ae5d83fcdc6817919.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): None, as shown above.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

Supremacy Networks - Moderator

I was told by the Staff Manager on Supremacy Networks that I am able to handle sits well. Although its been exactly 2 years from then, I still remember a lot of the skills during a sit.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve this position because I am passionate about helping people and I would do as much as I can to help someone. I would be in the sit rooms for an hour constantly doing the sits coming through. I also end up being the victim of rule breaking or just coming in contact with rulebreakers a lot and I'm sure that some staff members can confirm that, I feel as though if I got this role I would have an impact on stopping the rule breakers, not only because of what I have mentioned but I have a very good eye and can catch the rule breakers even if I may not be focusing on them. I would be so honoured with this role and would take it so seriously. That is why I believe I deserve the this position. Thank you for reading this section of my Staff Application <3.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples): Being successful with teamwork is one of the best ways I can feel accomplished. I've been told many times through my life I am good at understanding everything that is being said. I would not be the type of staff to ask other staff to do something, I would use my skills in understanding and make sure the situation gets dealt with smoothly.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

• I would bring a very good attitude to the staffing team
  • I would get on top of the tickets as soon as possible
  • Also, I always like to have a bit of fun, but there is a time and a place for this, and I'm 100% aware of this.
  • If there are no other tickets and I am in a sit with a new player, I would take my time with them, ask what jobs he liked to be and go through the rules with them. At the end I would give them a few tips of playing this role. I am not very familiar with drug or grinding jobs (Miner, Weed, Meth and Moonshine.)
  • These are the qualities I would bring to the staff team. Thank you for reading.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes, I agree

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, as they should be.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes, I will take more time then needed reading these expectations

Thank you for reading my staff application <3

I have good day or good night everyone!

+1 Bunned is an amazing player who always brightens the mood, not only that his staff application is extremely detailed and has previous staff experience on Supremacy showing he is able to handle a large server.

Good luck with your staff app bunned!

Bunned is a person who is nice and easy to get along with. He is a player who follows the rules and reports rule breakers. Has past experience showing me and others that he is capable of staffing a server with a large number of players. Bunned can keep his cool in stressful situations. And from his trusted app shows me that he can take feedback really well.

Good Luck with your Application

+1