bunned's Commissioner Application

Bunned

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149201780

Discord User#: bunned#7945

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot):20210720153640_1.thumb.jpg.ef2824dc6d73278e2e8c43fa2e5990b2.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): None

20210720153826_1.thumb.jpg.8ca5464ff9feebe7f461bdf5cd168bcb.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): As shown above, None.

What is your current Police rank?: Senior Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Lance Corporal

What are your other ranks? (Detective, undercover, etc.): I am only Detective for the Detective role.

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I am able to represent myself as a leader, in trainings and during patrols, also during staff sits. I am so passionate about helping new players in starting their journey working their way up in the ranks of the PD and SWAT. I would give players an extra opportunity in obtaining there desired role. I would be more than honoured with the role and will take it more that seriously. I never play cop as a half asked time, whenever I play as a member of the government I take it seriously. I have no desire to play cop when I am not switched on. I play cop when I feel as though I will have an Impact on making sure the streets are fully safe. I also feel like I would have even more fun as a Commissioner, I always enjoy a little fun. I would try to guide people in training that the leader should always have a mic as this makes the raid a lot more smooth, It also gives out clearer callouts and will make the PD more of a stronger force. This is what I would emphasise the most as a Commissioner.

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: I would give this PD community my full ability, this means that I would try my hardest to help new players in learning the way of a police officer. I would also like to supervise many trainings that are being done, I would be giving the sergeants a chance to train low ranked officers before I give them a probational test. Now, on to tests. I would give this PD community incredible effort in making sure that people pass the tests, this means that I would train them myself to ensure their ability to work as a Police Officer as this rank. Words cannot describe how hard I will try and do my very best as this rank. As I said before I would be more than honoured with this role. Adding on to everything, I believe I have the ability to be a Commissioner due to my experience on supremacy. I had experience on both SWAT Commander and Commissioner, so I have a good idea on how everything works at such a high rank. During my time as these ranks I was able to understand unique strategies to make the PD a lot more engaging, I did this to the best of my ability and I was told that I did by many people. Thank you for reading these 2 sections of my Commissioner Application.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers?

• I am able to handle difficult situations and arguments amongst people, and i've had my practise throughout my experience as a staff member
  • Over time I have become a lot more sharp within the PD, what I mean by this is that I do not hesitate to act upon a criminal act as quick as possible.
  • I take care for fellow SWAT and Officers, I do not blatantly shoot at a criminal when there are cops in front of me, I have a skill of making shots on the target without harming any SWAT or Officers
  • Every time a SWAT or Officer has messed up I have always made sure to bring them up for it, I would speak to them and explained what they have done is wrong and they need to go ahead and read the rules or just to be more careful next time you participate in things like this.
  • Adding to the point above, I am always open to answering people questions, I have NEVER just simply ignored anyone because I can't be bothered, I am always passionate in helping new Officers + SWAT or unsure Officers + SWAT.
  • Last but not least, I am able to maximise the enjoyment during trainings, I have built bases that people have said are unique and are a change, I will continue to do this with this role because I hope to have as much of an impact if I am presented with this role.
  • I am able to coordinate small groups or units within the PD to make the RP more engaging, I would set out a certain number of small and big groups, I also have a good Idea on how the groups will play out, for example, detective would not be all together as that minimisers possible investigations. SWAT would be the power forward during raids, I would advise my officers to retreat from being the center of fire as they are less skilled in these situations then the SWAT.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes, as they always should be.

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: I assure you that I will take a lot of time reading through these guidelines, I agree.

Thank you for reading my Commissioner Application <3 I am open to any replies. Stay safe everyone :)

Edited by Bunned
  • Like 3

+1

Like google play said he is a actual mad lad I have known bunned for almost 3 years now and he has never changed he is a really cool person, also is always very mature and serious I believe bunned is very qualified for the commander role!

Good luck my guy