Buff/Fix Knives

PressedCharges

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Other

Details/Information about your suggestion: The knife has always been an expensive weapon in DarkRP servers, but the damage is just too low for what you're paying. Maybe it's cool to flex but i think the hitboxes of the knife and the damage is a bit too low. I've backstabbed someone twice when they had armour and they still didn't die, I've also right clicked 3 times with the knife and it still didn't kill the mayor. It's honestly just annoying because of how expensive they are and how it being short-ranged makes it almost useless. "Or you guys can change the damage depending on what tier it's from?"

How do you think this will benefit the server?: First of all it's going to make the knife more worth it to grind for, Second of all it's going to make the knife feel like an actual weapon not a cardboard toy knife, lastly a lot more people will be happy with what they bought and won't regret spending all that time grinding for one.

Links: No Links Included.

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Get good

i dont reckon they need to be more powerful or it just gets gay

also have this

: https://medal.tv/clips/65468647/d1337cQeoGUd?invite=cr-MSxqajIsMjQzOTA2NzIs

(Yes i hit the rail and yes my car is dinged up and yes 1v1 me in modern warfare)

Gonna have to -1. Knives are already pretty powerful. Without armor, knives are 1 hit 1 kill with a backstab, and there's literally no way to defend against that. Increasing their damage would take away alot of the fairness, weapon balance and just genuine fun.

Gonna have to -1. Knives are already pretty powerful. Without armor, knives are 1 hit 1 kill with a backstab, and there's literally no way to defend against that. Increasing their damage would take away alot of the fairness, weapon balance and just genuine fun.

you would know from the amount of times ive killed you and yeah i agree with everyone already is op -1