Breakable windows

Booby

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Maps

Details/Information about your suggestion: Make windows breakable and be able to be shot through. This would apply to the thin windows around the map. Such as the windows next to the apartment next to spawn or maybe even the PD windows that are above main street.

How do you think this will benefit the server?:

I think it just adds more versatility and flexibility to rp. It just makes the windows more practical and make spaces feel less constrictive. For example, the hitman and assassin role would greatly benefit from this. As instead of just running up to people and gunning them down they could snipe from windows and such which makes the experience less repetitive and maybe remove some risk of killing someone then being immediately shot or arrested. Breakable windows also mean people can set up stores within them and interact with people through the window. Another impact which is both good and bad is that it gives people easier freedom of movement which as I said, makes places feel less restrictive. There probably are more points but these are all I could think of. I understand that with this it will probably create some other issues but I think the positives outweigh the negative.

Anyway that's just my opinion, what do you guys think?

This is the one thing that I was very disappointed that they didn't port over from iconic and I would like it very much if they brought it back to this server. +1

ill agree with ivan only because you cant really shoot though them either which makes it hard for raids when rp is suppose to be realistic