Brad's Staff Application

Brad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53181800

Discord User#: Bradley#5591

RP Name: Brad

Country/Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot): Please see attached.

Ti.thumb.PNG.f134b227730a55c972c732209a013610.PNG

What are your active days/times on the server?

I do work and own a business but I can always make time to play Gmod Anywhere from 4pm to 9pm Monday - Friday and could play all day Saturday - Sunday.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot): Please See attached.

warns.thumb.png.cbc179b79a9bb27f8f9c447e2a6ab47e.png

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): Please See attached.

warns.thumb.png.cbc179b79a9bb27f8f9c447e2a6ab47e.png

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):

No, I do not have any previous staff experience on any Gmod servers I do have experience running and being a Manager of my business which Does have 6 Staff.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I honestly feel like I have proven myself to the community that I am a deserving player for the staff position. As well as I am very active and love to play this fantastic server. I am always helping others in OOC chat and even sometimes group chat to help out others in need of helping. I know the rules and follow them with a lot of care. I'm well known in the community mostly the PD because that's where I spend most of my time. I am very respectful to the community because I want everyone to have a phenomenal time on the server and respect everyone like I do. I have played many previous DarkRP servers to know the general rules and expectations and I know that I am fully capable of following all rules and guidelines as I am a happy person. I am Currently SWAT- High Command and Event Staff. I believe I have enough knowledge of the server to become a staff.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

In the Orbital server I am a well know PD officer (Commissioner) And Now SWAT - High Command, Event Staff I regularly take part in Trainings and patrols, and that makes my understanding if working as a team greater. I have also take part in many offline activity's and sports that need teamwork to play and have fun in the game. I have great communications skills and that adds on to working as a team.

Also With my real life job I have to work as a team member everyday of the week.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

Some qualities I will bring to the staff team is that I can use my outside skills from sports such as teamwork and great communication skills. I am very active on the Discord server, Garry's Mod server and Forums. I have a lot of DarkRP time and know how it works and understand rules. I am very calm, not a angry person and that's why I would be a great fit as a Staff member.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:

yes. I agree.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:

I fully agree if I misuse my powers I will be stripped from the staff powers.

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:

Yes, I understand.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Application, I hope you like it.

• Like 1

Still a huge +1

Brad has completely proven his excellence and reputation on the server with his events. His personality is one of the most welcoming on the server and I've never seen him get aggressive or 'vocal' about shitty situations, a personality like that in a role like staff is perfect. I believe it would help avoid implicit bias within moderation.

Previous staff app was denied for a fairly reasonable thing, but you've completely turned it around and continue to impress me with how you treat the community

+1

I get what wallaby is saying but personally I beleive brad would be a great addition to the staff team. He is nice and fun to play with, He knows the rules very well and isnt a minge at all. I have never been taken to a sit by him as far as I can remember for little things that happen. He is fun to play with and always active on PD events etc.

Good luck Brad

- zazaa

+1

Brad is a highly active member of the community with a solid understanding of the ruls and a friendly personality. He hosts frequent PD events as a member of the command team and is effective in communicating and coordinating players. Giving Brad staff will allow smoother flow of PD events and add another excellent enforcer of the rules to orbital.

Hey brad so I dont really know man I just have not really seen much improvements and I just feel like its still a bit too early for you. Also you barely changed your application I read your last application and they are literally identical the only parts I see changed is the "I am Currently SWAT- High Command and Event Staff. I believe I have enough knowledge of the server to become a staff." Nothing really else. This shows that you show no dedication and you were just being lazy and wanted to just get a quick application done with no work in it what so ever just copy and paste to make your life easy. Being a staff member means showing your dedication to the role and to the server / community. And I really don't see much dedication from you nor does your application back it up. You always try to make your own rules up that would make sense to you (I have seen this before) and it scares me bro, it really does. By doing this it just shows your immaturity. Im sorry brad but its going to me a -1 from me.

You've now applied for staff 1 week after your previous denial, with a cooldown of 2 weeks. If you can't follow basic rules with your application, how can we trust you with following guidelines as a staff member?

You've also only just received event staff, and as far as I can tell, you haven't done much so far. Whilst I have heard some positive things within your time as command in the PD, I just think you're rushing way too much in ranks within the community.

If I were to mention some positives, I can confidently say that you're now well knowledgeable in the rules and have shown improvement from your previous warnings. You are also fairly active on the server, however, Discord and Forums activity (as I mentioned in the last app) need to be improved.

To be completely honest, I do think you show some good qualities of a staff member and I can see it happening down the track, however, you really need to take on board feedback more and work on improvements before I can confidently endorse you.

I wish you all the best with your application.