bom trusted app cuzzy bear

bom

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070099681/

SteamID: 76561199070099681

Discord User#: bom#3000

Your in-game name: bom

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): 4036-c4fdc4f11d872250df24ae9658dd57c8.jpg

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):4037-cf50f332527bc963a94477ea5c7da2a2.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

As a former trusted member an staff member of this community I wish to get back into darkRP and bring great RP to the people of orbital. I deserve trusted as I can bring great things to the people, for example bases, with the use of trusted menu I can build bases which can be used and spread around for others to have fun, other than bases the countless other ways I can use more props to create more RP idealistic places for people to come have fun, EG. Coffee shop, Gun Store etc. The possibilities are never ending. I also extend my roleplay from being a criminal, As I am also a Sergeant on PD.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I can help the community by making bases and using newly unlocked jobs to create more scenarios for people to have fun EG. Gang rp and use other jobs to have much fun.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? Yes

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

HUGE -1

First of all man, I have zero idea of who you are.

Writing this reply on my phone so excuse the poor formatting. I have not seen you online recently. Additionally, I believe that this trusted application you have submitted uses false information. The staff member visible in your "homer floppykock" has since renamed himself to "Homer Cockyflops". Additionally, his group is no longer flat blunt union. This shows that you have used an old picture of your playtime and can by no means be indicative of your activity on the server. Even if this was a recent picture of your playtime you would lack the required 2 days of playtime to receive trusted with this application so it would be a -1 anyway. Your warns for your amount of playtime is awful considering they are RDM warns and one mass RDM warn. Your application states that your name intame is "bom" however your application picture shows it to be "Marish". I am unsure of the time period in which the photos were taken, but I am certain that they were not recent.

Don't use misleading/old pictures as evidence for applications it looks really bad and because of this I do not believe you deserve trusted.

HUGE -1

First of all man, I have zero idea of who you are.

Writing this reply on my phone so excuse the poor formatting. I have not seen you online recently. Additionally, I believe that this trusted application you have submitted uses false information. The staff member visible in your "homer floppykock" has since renamed himself to "Homer Cockyflops". Additionally, his group is no longer flat blunt union. This shows that you have used an old picture of your playtime and can by no means be indicative of your activity on the server. Even if this was a recent picture of your playtime you would lack the required 2 days of playtime to receive trusted with this application so it would be a -1 anyway. Your warns for your amount of playtime is awful considering they are RDM warns and one mass RDM warn. Your application states that your name intame is "bom" however your application picture shows it to be "Marish". I am unsure of the time period in which the photos were taken, but I am certain that they were not recent.

Don't use misleading/old pictures as evidence for applications it looks really bad and because of this I do not believe you deserve trusted.

Thanks for the feedback

Activity in game, and discord are bad, and forum is ok, i have had 1 conversation with you and it was you being a minge about me -1'ing Goltaws staff app. you warns are ok last warn being 2021 but i think thats because you are never on the server. Your playtime nearly 2 day's but been playing since 2021 shows you aren't active and i believe the screen shots you use are not new and possible pretty old. so with that im going to -1 your application.

-1, aside from all reasons listed above, these screenshots are also extremely old and potentially won't reflect an accurate picture of your current warns and playtime. Application itself is extremely hollow and lacks any actual reasoning as to why you deserve trusted. Moreso, you lack the 2D required for trusted, and lastly I haven't seen you on the server in many weeks/months.

All the best nonetheless :)

Unfortunately mate l Don`t really know who you are as well as the fact that only 1 day of playtime with several warns from last year says that you really have no been active for a while now, also that your app could included much more detail that could show what your going to achieve as Trusted, l would suggest you create a better image for yourself within the community, while also increasing your playtime within discord and in GMOD, and try to give us true picture to warns mate