Blue snows trusted app

Blue snow

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013944166

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526839219

Discord User#: Blue snow#2146

Your in-game name: Blue snow

What is your gametime? gametime.PNG.7d5c81cdc9f3bb5bf5a9886efcaf844a.PNG

How many warnings do you have? warns.thumb.PNG.a1ae3663e2a94fe414ca7bdc09c9207e.PNG

No soft bans but 1 black list, I got these warns for mistakes that I regret.

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted? I believe I deserve trusted because I'm well known in the community and with trusted I can access more stuff to help more people with different stuff, I can also do a lot more stuff in game and have some more fun with other people. If I get trusted it can help me and other people that try getting trusted or if they already got it. The main reasons that I should get trusted is because I'm well known and a friendly person, I'm also helpful at times when people need to use wire mod and other stuff involving the game such as rules.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank? I can people more and spread information, I'm well informed in the rules so I can help people if they're confused with a rule or need help with something, I think of myself as a trusted individual. With trusted I can help people with wire mod and dupes when they get trusted or donator, I can also use it to teach people to build bases. The main thing I'm trying to say is that I can help a lot of people that get trusted or donator so they can become more well known with building and the server in general.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines? yes after all the warns I've gotten I have learnt from my mistakes and wish to make sure others wont make the same mistakes.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes because if you miss use trusted then you shouldn't have it.

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank? Yes because its unfair for the community and the people around you in game.

Edited by Blue snow

+1 Active in the discord and game, forums activity could use a little work, you don't seem mingey so it's a surprise you have as many warns as you do, your warns compared to your game time is bad but isn't too bad, you're well known and a really good player.
  • Like 3

+1 Active in the game, good interactions and nice forum activity. You are not toxic nor mingey but your warns are a bit concerning and the detail in the Application can use some more work. You have a lot of time and your have a far bit of warns which kind of balances it out. I know you well and fun to hang with in PD so take my +1.
  • Like 1

Guest andrew
Hello there, blue snow. Your application is well-formatted, but there isn't much detail in this app. I've seen you a lot in game and on discord, but not so much on the forums. Most of the interactions I've had with you have been great, but your play-time is great, as are your warnings, but it's alright with the amount of play-time. I do think you should have waited a little longer before applying for trusted, as your most recent warning is fairly recent, but what I do recommend is to try to put some more effort into this forum post as well with waiting a bit longer but I am going to give you a -1 for now due to the low effort in the application good luck with the application.

Hey dude, you have a lot going for you. Your 2 weeks of game time is impressive and really shows that you are dedicated to the server and the community. You have a few warns which isn’t the best thing but I believe people can learn from their past actions and self improve moving forward. All my in game interactions with you have been great and I think you would be a good fit for the trusted rank.

Unfortunately there is one thing that is stopping me from giving this application a +1, and that is lack of detail and information! I can not stress enough how important effort in an application is. 9 times out of 10 when players decide to apply they will look through the accepted Trusted applications and see how they are written and how much effort was put into them. It is important to set a high standard for the future players applying for this role.

Please don’t take this to heart as this is just my opinion. Good luck with your application and I’ll see you in game soon!

• Like 1

Thanks for all the feedback regardless if it was a -1 or a +1 I have changed and put more effort to make sure this will be a better application for why I believe I should get trusted so I would like to thank you because If I apply for more stuff in the future this can help and benefit not just me but for other people that apply for anything in the forums.

Hey man

Anytime I log on, for some reason you are always on too. Your always kind, approachable and friendly to many players both long time and just new. You are quite active in the discord and just good enough in the fourms. While you have racked up a few warnings. None are overly serious and it’s been a bit of time, all sits I’ve had involving you have been really good as of recent. Your getting a good feel for the rules. You app, I’m unsure what it was before your edit but this one is good and cohesive.

Good luck man, wish you all the best

+1

• Like 1

To keep it short and sweet your a great guy that deserves trusted, You're a well matured 3 year old (Shit i meant 13) that can take jokes and laugh about situations that get out of hand. Discord/forum activity could do with some more tinder loving care but other then that man i love yo..... that you love to interact with people and to have a good time!

+1

- Arcane

• Like 1

+1

Hey Blue snow,

all my interactions with you have been great, you have a great amount of playtime and no warns that are recent so I'm going to give you the +1.

The feedback I would give you is that having a bit more detail in your application would do wonders. and that you really need to work on your forum activity. It's a really important thing to be active on the forums and discord, as well as in-game.

Good luck with your application.