Blue snow staff app

Blue snow

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199013944166

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526839219

Discord User#: Blue snow#2146

RP Name: Blue snow

Country/Time Zone: AEDT

Do you have a working Microphone?: Yes

What is your gametime? 1642504452401.thumb.png.26a5c3e827ddce0437b54ee5bff80b22.png

How many warnings do you have? warns.thumb.PNG.667f0a4833abf06437f04cabda3780f6.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? 2 I killed 2 people and that was a massive mistake on my part and I got one another for kidnapping 2 people while basing with another kidnapper. I have learnt and moved on from my mistakes so I will no repeat any of these things again to make sure all the people in the community are happy.

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? No, but with this I can learn a lot.

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?: I believe I deserve staff because I am helpful regardless of the situation. I've also meet a lot of people throughout playing this server and I wish to help all of the people that have helped me playing the server. its a nice and friendly community that I wish to help maintain and keep everyone happy and fun when they join I don't want people to have a boring and unfun experience due to a person mistake, I know I can be trusted with staff and other problems/events that will appear in the future. I am very familiar with all the rules of this server mainly because I have experienced them from my mistakes and read over all the rules to ensure nothing else will happen in the future and make everything alright. I want to make sure the servers is happy and all of the people that play it including myself.

Explain your ability to work as a team: I can listen very well and also understand most situations and that allows me to react with the entire group. I play swat a lot so working with others to take down a base and arrest people inside this can be very hard due to the base being big and massive, but we get it done anyway. I am also used to working with my friends such as doing group work in real life, I'm used to playing competitive games such as valorant, csgo, pub g and rocket league with is required to work as a team to win and complete goals.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?: Yes because if someone miss uses their power it will make it unfun for other people in the server.

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?: Yes

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?: Fun and happiness also the ability to make sure everything is alright and safe for people. I also love the server so I will be very active and not just abandon my role mid way through staffing, I am kind to anyone regardless of the situation so I can keep my self calm and collected.

-Blue snow <3

• Like 4

I believe regardless of his age that he can handle the responsibilities that come with the role. Prior to the application being posted, I thought he was older than he actually is.

While I have not been the most active person on the server, every time I have been on, I have seen Blue Snow actively RPing and setting a great standard for everyone on the server.

It has been nearly a month since his last warn, and given his high game time, shows that he can consistently play without making a roleplay mistake.

Has a very mature and positive mindset and has provided a succinct application.

Very often engaging in conversation on Discord, and has shown the initiative to throw himself into the community. Forum activity is decent, could use a little more interaction.

My perspective on this is that he should at the very least have the opportunity to be in an interview. Some people are capable of surprising you beyond just their cover.

+1

• Like 2

1+ bluesnow, I see you in game a lot! great activity. No bad interactions between us. I do feel like you could have put more work into the application and work more towards making it sound better. But I still think you did a good job writing it up. Goodluck on your application.

-krobby

• Like 2

Hey blue snow how are you? Anyways I've talked to you quite a few times and your nothing but the most chill bloke I've known, and insanley mature for your age which is rare nowa days I massively give you this +1 due to how well you treat people and know the rules (unlike me but I have now improved lmao)
  • Like 1

+1

Hey blue snow I believe you deserve staff as you are really kind, all interactions with you have been really nice. You have good time and all warns were not recent. Pretty good detail and honestly you are just fun to hang with and I would like to see you handle sits and really annoying people.

• Like 1

+1

All my interactions with you have been nothing but pleasant. You have dedicated a lot of your time on Orbital and that really shows your loyalty to the community. I have often seen you helping people out in OOC chat and through the mic, showing good qualities that are required to become a staff member for Orbital. I'm not going to like your age does have me worried in terms of how you may handle certain situations if things get heated, but I strongly do think you deserve a shot of staffing and I'm sure you will go great at it.

• Like 1

Hey Man

Damn, 13!? You sure don't act like that. You are very mature both in-game and in the community. You know and can read situations well regarding if it is time to be silly or time to actually be serious, a great character trait to have.

You Are always a pleasure to talk to in game and out on other platforms (discord, forums) and you seem to always be on one or another up for a chat or just general help. Even though you have got some warnings, during the time of your last I have seen a major improvement in your knowledge and your ability to learn from mistakes.

I think you'll do great, I see a lot of potential!

Good luck, wish you all the best.

+1

• Like 1

Definite +1

Kinda surprised me and others when you mentioned you are 13 and I respect the honesty for sure. You are way more mature for your age than some other 13-year-olds on the server and I believe that you thoroughly understand the rules and guidelines that are on the server. You are an experienced player and have been active on all platforms such as Discord, Forums as well as in-game. Moreover, your application is detailed and very neatly written which shows that you had put effort into it. To sum it up, despite your age, you are extremely mature and I personally believe that you are ready for the staffing role.

• Like 1

Absolutely Huge +1. Blue is very active within the community. Even though he is young he is also surprisingly mature. You do have a few warns, but most of them are pretty old, which proves your commitment to the community. You'd make good staff member, and you'll fit right in with the rest of the staff team.
  • Like 1

+1

Easy +1, top bloke, good manners and maintains an astoundingly good reputation in orbital despite the fact that your literally retarded. I joke of course but i dont think ive ever heard anyone speak ill or doubt you with anything!

From a pd perspective youve proven yourself to work exceptionally well in a team, and theres very few occasions i havent seen you ensure everyones understanding and involved!

Truly exceptional to see you apply for staff and i hope you get it!

• Like 1