Blue snow commander application

Blue snow

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526839219

Discord User#: Blue snow#2146

What is your gametime? gametime.thumb.PNG.e8763b209576510ec46837505cd31b7e.PNG

How many warnings do you have? warns.thumb.PNG.3e53b11ba0543c1fd27a11379fa9b783.PNG

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? My softbans and blacklists are shown on the image above.

What is your current Police rank?: Sergeant

What is your current SWAT rank?: Master Sergeant

What are your other ranks? I'm Detective for detective and I'm private first class for both swat medic and swat juggernaut.

Why do you believe that you should be a Commissioner or Commander?: I believe I should be commander because I can train and help people with SWAT/Police/detective activities, I'm also very knowledgeable of police rules and can help people that are not sure if they can arrest a person or not, with commander I can train up police/swat and detectives for better raiding and raiding knowledge, I can also help with combat and PVP for people that aren't so good at it by hosting SWAT/PD events. I'm also very active within the server so I can always host events for people so I can always become the commander role and help with raids and normal PD/SWAT stuff

Explain what you would be giving to the community, once received this role: With this role I can make the police force stronger then it already is with the ability to help everyone in the community, I would be giving a helping hand to all the new people that play PD roles and make sure that they wont break any rules such as randomly arresting people on the street or just tasering anyone that walks by. I can also make sure that the people who do wrong will get punished for their acts.

What are some qualities that make you stand out from other Police Officers? My PVP talent, I am really good when it comes to PVP type events and raiding bases as well as normal street combat such as a person shooting a officer, I'm also a really good builder I can build stuff for events in the event room and make it a fun event for all the people that will attend. I'm also a helper so when it comes to events that require staff members such as: capture the flag and team death match so I can be helpful for such things.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given?: Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the Commissioner & Commander expectations once given?: Yes

HUGE +1 from me, you put great dedication towards you're work as staff and I can see you as a commander because you got great leadership towards police as you train and show new officers rules and ropes we need you in the police community because I know other officer's look up to you as you can provide a lot such as build and host events for them and train them in seniors such as kidnap, bank raid etc.

Good luck ticket Hogger!!

Pog.jpg.ddecd7c0e8c7652347312f96da52aa11.jpg

-1 Now you're a good person who is mature, and knowledgeable of the rules but you only sometimes speak in the pd discord, you never reply to comm/cmdr apps, I rarely see you play swat or cop in the server, you're only well known in the pd because you're well known throughout the server, you aren't known in the pd for doing amazing pd work Edited by thyking

Hey Blue,

I am very pleased to have you applying for Commander as I have seen you perform very well in the PD and play it quite often. You are very active and friendly and also very mature for your age. Your role as staff is also a helpful addition as it proves you are well known and active in the community. I will leave a +1 in hopes to see you in the Command team, good luck!