Blake Medicis TRUSTED app

crop_circles

Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311412411/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:175573341

Discord User#: crop_circles#3142

Your in-game name: Blake Medici

What is your gametime? (Post a screenshot): How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):

20220114170019_2.thumb.jpg.3d9165fe1458d268561ebf9b8ee1325c.jpg

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot): I am not proud.

20220114170217_1.thumb.jpg.de6c3b447ab1d2d622f8303341b17cb6.jpg

Why do you believe that you deserve Trusted?

Since my last trusted application I have taken in feedback and thoroughly read through the rules of Orbital RP. I have tried to make myself more well known within this community and try to help as many new players as I can. I actively try to create and/or participate in Role Play scenarios in Orbital RP, such as making nightclubs joining Crips and working for the Snooty bank with Ryan Moon. Since my last application I have climbed the ranks of police and swat and I try to attend all the trainings/ patrols I can. I have been a lot more active in the forums such as answering and asking question to try benefit people in game and OOC.

I love starting businesses or meth labs with newer players as it is fun teaching them the mechanics of the game, trusted will further my ability to do this as they know I'm not going to rob them of there hard earned money and I'm going to tell them the correct basing and server rules. I have met new people in this server in and out of character. I have a lot of warns from my past and I regret it. I like to think of it like I dug myself into a hole and I'm trying my hardest to dig myself out of it.

Explain how you can help the community with your Trusted rank?

I really enjoy helping new players learn the rules about the server and basing. I like to show them how fading doors and keypads work and all the rules that involve them. Having a trusted rank to my name will help me more with doing this as the new players can see I am trusted in this community and they can rely on me. The same goes with answering questions in the discord and forums.

Are you familiar with our rules and guidelines?

Yes and I have read over the pd rules and basing rules thoroughly as well.

Do you agree that your rank will be stripped completely if misused?:

Yes

Do you agree to not abuse any powers that are given to you with this rank?

Yes

Blake your warn history does show that you have been a rule breaker and a bit mingey in the past. However I have seen major improvement this year in your behaviour and towards the server. You have been clear of warns for 3 weeks now and the interactions ive had with you since have been nothing but wonderful. Its a solid +1 for me today due to your improvement. Continue with this behaviour and standard. Good luck mate!
  • Like 2

-1 From me

-Ok I will start this out by saying the 2 things that I was very happy with, A VERY strong forum activity + decent Discord activity and overall In game I have no real problems with you.

HOWEVER

-The shear amount of warns for RDA,RDM and the likes is a HUGE red flag, with 4 of them within 29 days and 3 RDMs (2 combined into 1 warn) on the same day last month just 6 days before the others 4 warnings. This is NOT acceptable for someone applying for staff and you have stated twice in your application you know the rules, you understand the rules and want to teach others them yet you break them yourself. You do have the ability to help people and teach them the correct rules with you following the ( do as i say not as i do ) mindset which to me appears you have however you do not need Trusted to do this.

-I haven't personally seen you helping other people but I won't hold this against you that is just simply me not being next to you all day so you might still be helping people whenever I'm just not around.

There is the red flags but also potential in you, you say how you understand you have dug yourself a deep hole that you are working on getting out and I think if you continue to do this despite my -1 and maybe any future -1s you could make for a good Trusted player but just at the moment with a decent amount of warns being within a month and alot of overall warns I feel right now it might just not be the best time.

If you do end up getting Trusted I want you to know I welcome you with open arms and will hold nothing against you, Good luck mate!

~Taser Sniper

• Like 2

Yes your application is is well detailed and I can see time and effort has been invested into it. You are active on the forums from what I can see and I have seen you a lot in game whether it is in OOC chat or face to face on the street. But unfortunately activity and and application detail does not cover for the broken rules that have been made, your last rule break was 22 days ago. I am all for people proving themselves and having a second change but I feel I am seeing a continuous pattern within your warns.

You have more than a week game time now and you should well and truly know the server rules and guidelines by now, yes mistakes happen but not ones like this. Your a nice person and I personally have nothing against you but if I’m being 100% honest with you I don’t feel you are ready to represent the community as a Trusted role. Good luck with your application dude and I’ll see you in game. Have a good one.

I have had plenty of great encounters with you and I’ve never seen you having problems with anyone on the server, but the sheer amount of RDM and AMRDM warns tells me that you didn’t learn your lesson, and I don’t believe you deserve to have the benefits that come with trusted.

Good luck on the app but unfortunately it’s a -1

• Like 1

Denied

The applicant has been warned during the application period. Not only that, we believe that you will have to improve your community interaction and have a better understanding of the rules sheet. You have several significant warns being issued such as AMRDM and MRDM.

Please reapply in 1 week.