Better Medical Applications [Stims, Med Stations] (for Medic?)

Nezzy Wezzu

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Discord, Forums, Other): The Server

Details/Information about your suggestion:

Its annoying running around on the server full of bullet holes, specially when there's no medic online, and the battle medics are all hired out, if there are any.

Other servers, that I've seen put a station in (most of the time PD) where you can heal and Armour up, along other things. Although armor getting handed out would trivialize the point of Arms Dealer and BMD I feel that the addition of deploy-able stim stations would be heckin' cool, as well as being able to hand out some sort of morphine or medical stim would add more to the "Vendor" category that the Medic sits in.

Even if just restricted to one, the stim stations could be placed outside a medics building, for quick public use!

What I personally think the medic would be able to get out of this, rather then the 500 cash and 2 karma from healing with his pack, it should be heavily taxed, maybe a 5th or 10th of what the medic would normally gain, This money gained would also become the cost of using the station.

The stim would heal health slowly over time, as to avoid people being able to get a strong pep up from the station, to make it less abusable

Sell-able combat stims. This could be something like CSGO DZ Stims where they can be brought and equipped to be used on the go, with slow over time health regen and a small pep of health so the medic has more then STD meds to sell (I mean seriously, for all i know you can only get a STD though eating shit, and thats pretty niche and only really used for RP situations when players are in presence of a medic.

How do you think this will benefit the community?:

I feel like adding more application to the medic would draw more people towards using it, and prevent people resetting themselves when they are on low hp and unable to find a healer, it would overall, even if just the stim stations (as portable stims would trivialize the point of battle medics), could be a huge quality of life change.

Links:

Stim: Struggling to find existing mod that doesn't use some sort of VManip.

DarkRP Health/Armor station mod: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1272781447

• Like 2

i mean.. i don't feel this is necessary but its cuz i have a medicinal vape. I do feel the Medic job needs a bit of love.. it's kinda boring at the moment :(

The medicinal vape would be less worth if there was on character healing. That's why I feel like any held heal-able that the medic could sell, should only be very little amounts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What if insted of a stim station, It can be the job of the medic to make a dispenser with wire to Despense out of a shipment of stim shots

Bruh, He wanted this to happen so when the are no medic online you can still be able to get healed by stations situated around the map

{Honestly l think this would be a great idea as being apart of the PD being able to heal after a gun fight would be very useful.}

(Ruby)

Bruh, He wanted this to happen so when the are no medic online you can still be able to get healed by stations situated around the map

{Honestly l think this would be a great idea as being apart of the PD being able to heal after a gun fight would be very useful.}

(Ruby)

its kinda possable with medkits in a wire device atm but the main prob is that medkits are way to underpowered they need to give a downside to medkits EG make them give less health if you use them all the time

• Like 2