Beli Lazio Ban Appeal

Beli Lazio

Your SteamID (Paste your Steam Profile Link into https://steamrep.com/): http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198863542947

In-game name: Beli Lazio

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 15/01/2022 12:07 NZDT

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: TerrA <3

Further details: Well we were in in a event and for a funny joke I blew people up i have talked to some people that where on the resiving end of it and they said it was funny. For the people that did not find it funny, ONLY people who died i will give you 1k credits. for compensation and I will not partake in sinisters next event. If i can play on the server for my punishment I would like to be weapon blacklisted for the rest of the 5 days. I am Truly sorry fro the people that god mad over it. -Beli <3

Any evidence you can provide: i don't have any sorry =(

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Sure have

Hey there Beli, the reason why I resorted from a usual kick to an actual MRDM ban was for your repeated actions. You had done this twice, the first time was when the event had already started and you repeatedly shouted at me and Sinister to open the door when I stated that the round has started, there will be 4 rounds (It was only the first round so I didn't understand your impatience either) and you ignored me and shot your RPG at the players resulting in their health being reduced and at least 3-4 deaths... I then proceeded to kick you, you rejoined and you were chill... and then on the third or last round, you asked me in OOC what will happen if you shot with RPG, nobody knew you were going to do again and nor did we want it to happen, so I proceeded to say a kick, and you said just a kick?? and then proceeded to kill at least 7 people and injure multiple others resulting in the event stopped and prepared once again... It does not matter if it is an event or not, you still MRDMed for the following reason: 1) The event hasn't started yet 2) Nor did the event rules state you were allowed to use RPG, it was either Fist or USP-S that were supplied by myself and Sinister 3) You have done it twice and show no remorse whatsoever. Hence, I respectfully believe that the ban issued were justified enough. However, I'll let this be dealt with my higher-ups now, thank you very much :)

1642417567990.thumb.png.3762fb4ede0e0a954b299592077a46a5.png

• Like 1

Hey there Beli, the reason why I resorted from a usual kick to an actual MRDM ban was for your repeated actions. You had done this twice, the first time was when the event had already started and you repeated shouted at us to open the door when I stated that the round has started, there will be 4 rounds (It was only the first round so I didn't understand your impatience either) and you ignored me and shot your RPG at the players resulting in their health being reduced and at least 3-4 deaths... I then proceeded to kick you, you rejoined and you were chill... and then on the third or last round, you asked me in OOC what will happen if you shot with RPG, nobody knew you were going to do again and nor did we want it to happen, so I proceeded to say a kick, and you said just a kick?? and then proceeded to kill at least 7 people and injure multiple others resulting in the event stopped and prepared once again... It does not matter if it is an event or not, you still MRDMed for the following reason: 1) The event hasn't started yet 2) Nor did the event rules state you were allowed to use RPG, it was either Fist or USP-S that were supplied by myself and Sinister 3) You have done it twice and show no remorse whatsoever. Hence, I respectfully believe that the ban issued were justified enough. However, I'll let this be dealt with my higher-ups now, thank you very much :)

[ATTACH type=full" alt="1642417567990.png]2065[/ATTACH]

I was not there when you said there was going to be 4 rounds nor did you tell me this so i didn't know what was happening, I thought they where watching not fighting I then asked to watch thinking they where watching i shot not trying to kill anyone.

Like i stated before for the people that died i am willing to give 1k credits becasue they where in an event to win credits. and my weapons stripped for the rest of the 5 days.

• Haha 1