N/A

Country/Time Zone:
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
GMT+8

Do you have a working Microphone?:
Yes

What is your server time? (Post a screenshot):
N/A

What are your active days/times on the server?
Every Day unless busy through event/occupation.

How many warnings do you have? (Post a screenshot):
N/A

How many Softbans/Blacklists do you have? (Post a screenshot):
N/A

Do you have any previous or current staff experience? (Provide examples):
Old Gold - Staff Manager
Old Gold V.2 - Staff Manager
Red Hill Clan - Staff Manager
Volkscript - Administrator
Zeltic Networks - Owner
Unknown Networks - Owner

Why do you believe that you deserve this staffing position?:

I believe that I can help out and do my job to the above standard. Raising the quality of Roleplay, opting to keep as much in Character as possible rather than punishing people out of character. I believe in educating people before punishing people and I like to resort to educating members of the community on the rules and guidelines before choosing to punish them for an honest mistake. In this position, I aim to be at the aid of the community instead of being directly related to "enforcement" which sounds more hostile. I think my dedication and loyalty to the community can help bring more to the Staffing team and prove my worth in the position.

I have spent a lot of time in the Roleplay community so I think my experience can help bring more senior qualified people into the server to provide trust in the community members to trust in the decisions of staff members.

Explain your ability to work as a team (Using examples):

In the past, I have been noted as having a hot head in situations. While I can agree that I have handled some situations in the past poorly, I would like to leave the past behind us and move on to a new server. I like helping and listening to people when needed and I would like to dedicate a portion of my time to helping the Staff Team and working with other staff members to organize and teach new staff members with little experience who may be new to staffing.

What qualities will you bring to the staff team?:

As a Staff member in the community, I aim to bring dedication, activity, and loyalty to the staff team to help furthermore raise the standards and expectations of all staff members.

Do you agree not to abuse or misuse the powers given to moderate the server?:
Yes

Do you agree that your powers will be stripped completely if misused?:
Yes

Do you agree to follow the Staff Expectations once given?:
Yes

Birb_Hed

May 13, 2022
+1 Played with this person on other servers, incredibly good admin and would be a great fit for a staff position here.

Harrison

May 13, 2022
+1 Responsible, Straight forward, Dedicated and resourceful. Would be an asset to any team, group or community.

Hotshot

May 13, 2022
+1

I have worked with Beach in the past and i can say he is a Dedicated and trustworthy and responder staff Member, and he is always friendly to other users on the Server and is always able to resolve any problem that comes his way.

Zammyy01

May 13, 2022
+1

Known Beach for a while and he is a great member of many different communities. He would be a great addition to any staff team. Very trustworthy and always friendly, reasonable and sensible in and out of RP situations.

Tom West

May 13, 2022
+1 - Owns a few servers I've played on, top tier bloke, never bias towards people always a good lad. would make a brilliant staff member

Bunnings

May 13, 2022
perth???? immediate -1

Also litterally all your prior experience is from being on a server owned by brono... or someone who is a good mate of brono. So I'm not entirely convinced you were actually the best candidate and was just given the position because of right place right time.

+/- 0