banned for RDM

Lubly

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:704776938

In-game name: Lubly

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 1400 Perth time 4/8/2022

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: ryl

Further details :i killed a mayor as he had a hit on him i did not know that he was in grace, he reported me and the admin banned me for it im okay with the ban but was wondering if it could be lifted as i do actually want to play the server and i am sorry for all my past rdms, if you unban me it wont be a mistake and ill never do it again i know ive had a lot of bans and stuff but i now juat wanna play the server i will take it more seriously if i ever get banned again you can perma ban me that is how serious i am about actually playing . Thanks

Any evidence you can provide: no

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes i have

Edited by Lubly

I can confirm the above facts. The Mayor had a hit and Lubly killed him whilst he was in the Mayor's Grace period. He does not deny this fact and this appeal is more asking for a second chance.

He has reached out to me personally and I had recommended that he apply on forums to appeal the ban. I give him credit for putting forward a ban appeal as requested.

I am not opposed to the idea of unbanning Lubly with the condition that the next re-offence (regardless of which server rule) is a month/perma ban.

I would still recommend to Lubly that he remain banned for the 6 days and take it as a lesson learnt. From the number of warns in just the past month, I would also recommend he familiarize himself with the server rules in full prior to hopping back on to play.

1659680251554.png.ae725957884cb3410bb884332c839a39.png

DENIED

Based on my experiences, you've always come across as a minge and never shown any improvement whatsoever. Please use this time to familiarize yourself with the rules and also make sure to not harass staff members if you're banned by them, totally not a good look on you. Please wait out your ban.