Bank Additions

Cappa

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Bank

Details/Information about your suggestion: Add more objectives to the bank vault. Once in the vault, you have a measly 2 minute wait to earn anywhere between 1-60k. What I am suggesting is a more interactive bank, such as more objectives in the vault. Things such as dragging money into duffel bags (basically just hold E to put like 200 dollars at a time into your pocket, with a max of 5k). Smaller objectives, basically.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: As someone who has had bank heist experience from literally planning with a dupe of the map with 20 people, to 2 person raids, I can say with confidence that the bank raids are some of the most boring experiences ever. An example of this, is when I ran the Bloods. I'd be the only one allowed in the vault, and then split the 60k or whatever with those involved. Having these smaller objectives in the bank allows more players to feel involved, while adding something new and exciting to bank raids.

Links: N/A

• Leadership Team

What category does this suggestion apply to? (Map, Addons, Discord, Forums, Other): Bank

Details/Information about your suggestion: Add more objectives to the bank vault. Once in the vault, you have a measly 2 minute wait to earn anywhere between 1-60k. What I am suggesting is a more interactive bank, such as more objectives in the vault. Things such as dragging money into duffel bags (basically just hold E to put like 200 dollars at a time into your pocket, with a max of 5k). Smaller objectives, basically.

How do you think this will benefit the server?: As someone who has had bank heist experience from literally planning with a dupe of the map with 20 people, to 2 person raids, I can say with confidence that the bank raids are some of the most boring experiences ever. An example of this, is when I ran the Bloods. I'd be the only one allowed in the vault, and then split the 60k or whatever with those involved. Having these smaller objectives in the bank allows more players to feel involved, while adding something new and exciting to bank raids.

Links: N/A

We're planning a bit off a bank overhaul with our coming map update, unsure if we're going to change anything addon wise; but we'll look into our options.

• Like 2

We're planning a bit off a bank overhaul with our coming map update, unsure if we're going to change anything addon wise; but we'll look into our options.

My inspiration comes from when the robbers in GTA come in with duffels and just drag money in. That's the idea. Sounds good though.