Ban

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:455770204

In-game name : butter dog

Time and date of ban : 06/14/21 until 06/19/21

Name of the Staff Member that banned you : imhaydz

I was ban for AMRDM and NITRP.

Further details : I was in the street at the end of the tunnel that go to the city center, I stopped and someone who named "Fat Kitty" I think who was a hitman, killed me. I said to myself "he is a hitman it's normal" but when I checked to the bottom right of my screen I didn't saw the message that normaly say that the hitman has completed a hit so I was really mad because I already got rdm like 5 minutes ago by somebody else. So I went to see Fat Kitty and killed him annnnnnnnnnnd that's when the problems started, after I killed him he tried to kill me so I killed him, he tried again, I killed him, he tried again he killed me, etc. And over that my tchat was glitch I couldn't see the message sent in the tchat I couldn't press escape and F10 either so I was REALLY REALLY REALLY MAD and after MRDM each other and ONLY each other I was spawnkilling him and another person thought that I was mrdming everyone so he protected Fat Kitty and I just spawnkill him to, after spawnkilling him I was tazed by a cop and tp in an admin room, I couldn't see the tchat, do F10 and press escape, my mic has a problem and if I'm not close enough to my microphone nobody can hear me enough to understand what I'm saying and even when I'm really close, close like my mouth is touching the mic, my voice is still not high so to explain what I was doing I couln't and the admin who banned me was talking all the time in the tchat so with my glitch I couldn't see what he was saying, I tried to say it to him but he continued to speak in the tchat, and over that I'm french so, a french with a microphone that can't transmit my voice really high it's difficult, a french who has a glitch and can't speak in the tchat that's more complicated, so yeah I want to be unban.

Have you become familiar with the rules? : Yeah I've become familiar but I really couldn't stand by doing nothing I really hate people who is killing other for nothing, I just talked about Fat Kitty because we are both to be ban but his friend was rdming me too. If I could have called and admin I would have done it but with the glitch that I had I couldn't, I'm not on the discord and I didn't think to go on it so I couldn't by the moment.

Thanks for reading my appeal I wish I get unban, have a good day/night.

Hello Alkoel,

So throughout the situation you were soft banned for AMRDM and NITRP, now you said that you basically RRDM which was how the situation started. Now after being RDM'd, you should of made a staff ticket yourself instead of putting it in your own hands. Now you said that your mic was not working and could not type in chat, but I believe I made my point on what occurred accordingly and you understood why you were banned for AMRDM.

• Like 1

Hello Alkoel,

So throughout the situation you were soft banned for AMRDM and NITRP, now you said that you basically RRDM which was how the situation started. Now after being RDM'd, you should of made a staff ticket yourself instead of putting it in your own hands. Now you said that your mic was not working and could not type in chat, but I believe I made my point on what occurred accordingly and you understood why you were banned for AMRDM.

I said that I couldn't do a ticket 'cause my game was glitched and I forgot that I could do one on discord. And I'm okay with this decision I'm gonna wait but I think you should change the name sanction when it's a RDM just on one person and when the other person is killing you too because if I really attempted to rdm I would have killed everyone in the street and just spawnkilled everyone so yeah xd.

Anyway I'm gonna wait for my unban in a couple days now have a good day.

Denied

It is still considered Attempted Mass RDM, as you could have checked Discord or the OOC chat if there were any hints regarding rejoining the game to fix the bug.

Please wait out your ban to expire.