Ban appeal

bread

Your SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Pure-bread/

In-game name: Bread

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 24/09/21 - 15:55

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Joe Pesci

Further details: I was punching people in-game to troll as I was unaware it could result in a ban. I was in the admin room and I accidentally pressed F8 what restarts the session to singleplayer while I was in the admin room.

Any evidence you can provide: F8 is my deafen key on discord 1632540016076.png.b83a240ef89d0b3dbb551cabba61126c.png

Have you become familiar with the rules?: Yes i will not go around punching people

Hey Bro

I banned you for Fist whore, pretty self-explanatory. Fist whoring is going around punching people for no RP reason. You punched around about 10 people which subjects yourself to a day ban. Usually with newer players like yourself ( From memory around about an hour or so ) I would have fallen back from the usual one day ban to perhaps a 12h one. However, you didn't respond to me in a mature way.

When asking you questions you responded with " I'm sus" and "I'm on meth" when explaining what you have done. Personally, I'm not too serious when moderating as after all, it is a video game. However when attempting to get information on your side of the story. You responding in an immature way made me believe you deserve the full punishment.

On you not knowing you were going to get a day ban, I informed you are going to get a day ban. When you heard this, in-game you sprinted towards me, jumped, then disconnected. I am aware that on some peoples machines that F8 has the ability to restart the game to single player. However upon writing this, I'm unsure how you could hear me beforehand but once I recited you were getting a days ban you disconnected.

Regardless, I am willing to get your additional day removed for LTAP (leaving to avoid prosecution), However I firmly believe you warn is valid.

Any additional questions, you may respond to this post and I'll attempt to get back ASAP.

Denied

As stated by Joe your ban is valid and was increased due to you leaving the game. Furthermore if your apparent lack of communication makes it quite clear you had no intention to follow the rules. I recommend you look over our rules before you rejoin the server

(Ban is valid and will stay)