Ban appeal

Slothminion

Your SteamID STEAM_0:0:124596136

In-game name: Oprah Winfrey

Time and date of ban (Use timezone):Unknown

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Unknown

Further details: Prop Bl and Weapons Bl (48hr each)

Any evidence you can provide:

Have you become familiar with the rules?: I have

Hi, thank you for appealing.

I am the person that has weapons and props blacklist you.

For some background, I was called on to the server at approximately 3.30 AM by Andrew Vape. There were 4 matters which were raised to me. One of them was yours which was MRDM and Propabuse (Major).

From multiple independent accounts of people that were on the server at the time (approximately 8 people excluding myself), you were raided successfully and in a fit of rage began Mass RDMing everyone on the server. You then propblocked spawn and upon dying, were propblocked in (the person who did this was also punished).

From the logs, I could see the multiple deaths/kills. I've attached the logs which covers a time span of 5 minutes:

1663570055127.png.cc79ac880cad41c8556f4f02c89871ab.png

I have further attached logs of your prop spamming (with the deaths for time context):

1663570323004.thumb.png.403983598bbd668ff0cbdad8887dd882.png

1663570342818.thumb.png.d5543bb083ca9be69eb682313391745f.png

DENIED

Your appeal is poorly done, you fail to provide the time and date of the action that was taken on you, you also fail to provide which staff member punished you which you could have checked yourself.

You provide no evidence in your appeal to even try defend yourself, I would also say that you have low knowledge of the rules and do suggest you educate yourself on the rules.

Your warn and blacklist(s) will remain.