ban appeal

sydomode

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:456869103

In-game name: Kanye west

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 21/01/22 06:35 Australian Eastern Daylight Time

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: Howard Rice

Further details: i was offline when I was given a ban for AMRDM. at no point during the time i was playing did i rdm anyone or attempt to rdm anyone maybe this is a mixup with steam ids? because i only killed two people during the time i was playing, one for trying to stab me and another for trying to raid me as defense maybe the ban was for that situation because i accidentaly shot a couple of people in the crossfire only killing one of my friends but my intention was not to try to rdm only to defend my base that i owned with my friends from a raider.

Any evidence you can provide: I do not have any video evidence but i would not try to rdm anyone

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes i have reread the rules multiple times

Hello Kayne. You were banned offline due to a ticket about someone being RDM'd. Looking through logs I found that you had killed a pro thief as a citizen. He was raiding a medic at the time. I then looked at your logs directly and noticed you killed another 2 thieves during the raid.

Due to you not having RP relations with a medic, you are not able to counter raid him. Due to the amount of people you killed; categorised you under AMRDM via the guidelines.

(Me and other staff can't find the logs directly in game, so I'm gonna update this message with screenshots from my recording, which should hopefully clarify things for you.)

1642839449838.png.1af80ba2de26743dc8d696d9a8a869e2.png

1642839518722.png.a69a6e8bea5213fdf06c611d9547df7e.png

hi howard this is me kanye on a different account because i cant get into my other account thanks for clearing things up, totally understand the ban now. The reason i got involved was because i was role playing with my friends as working in our own medical clinic a penis inspection clinic to be specific and we thought that medics would be the most apropriate role to choose but it was full so i chose civilian instead and changed my rp job name i shouldnt of gotten involved in the raid and next time we rp ill make sure we stay as civilians.