ban appeal

seagulll

Your SteamID 76561198887168189

In-game name: sovietseagull

Time and date of ban (Use timezone): 1am AEST

Name of the Staff Member that banned you: autum briggs

Further details: i am very sorry for prop minging, i will not do it again, i have severe adhd and cannot control myself, if i cannot be unbanned can it at least be lessened

Any evidence you can provide: none

Have you become familiar with the rules?: yes i know the rules

Hey brother,

Unfortunately due to the severity of the act and your multiple previous warnings/bans for prop related incidents, the ban is justified and blaming it on your ADHD is not gonna cut it. We have all kinds of people on our server, some may be battling their own mental illnesses, however rules are rules and we do not discriminate against people or perpetuate the idea that mental illness is a reason for getting out of bans.

Have a good one.

Hey brother,

Unfortunately due to the severity of the act and your multiple previous warnings/bans for prop related incidents, the ban is justified and blaming it on your ADHD is not gonna cut it. We have all kinds of people on our server, some may be battling their own mental illnesses, however rules are rules and we do not discriminate against people or perpetuate the idea that mental illness is a reason for getting out of bans.

Have a good one.

Well said bro <3

• Like 1